Chapter 11

I just nodded and let him suck me. I felt it's really akward but in the same time I enjoyed it. He was kinda good and I couldn't not moan.

"Faster please"I groaned. But he didn't speed up. He enjoyed to tease me. I closed my eyes and tried to grip something. It was Martinus head. I helped myself with my hand, if Martinus didn't do that. I breathed faster and faster and moaned more often. Then I cummed into Martinus mouth. He swallowed my spunk. I fell down front of Martinus. He looked at my eyes deeply then he came closer to kiss me. 

"Had u fun?" he asked and he rested his forehead on mine. We closed our eyes.

"Yeah" I said and we gently touch each other's noses with our noses time by time. "I want things like this was." he smiled. I heard from the way he breathed. I opened my eyes only when he went a little bit far from me. But he came back. His face vanished in bend of my neck. I felt his breath. A giggled a bit.
"What's that?" he asked nervously.
"Your breath is tickle me." he smiled.
"Sorry." he said and hugged me. "Can we sleep then?" Tinus looked at me ceriously. 
"Together?" I asked. He look so sad, then I realized. "Oh, shit! I mean I want to. Just my parents..." he put his finger onto my mouth made me silence. 

"You have key, not?" 

"I forgot so." he stood up and grabbed my hand. "C'mon!" he smiled and uplifted me. We went to my bed. He sat down and pull me into his lap front of him. He held my head between his hands. Tinus kissed me. 

"It can't be true." I said and looked up to the ceiling.

"Can." Martinus said and kissed me again. 

"But... how?"

"Maci" gosh I shiwered. "If two peoples love each other..." he kept pause."...no impposible." he had true. "and I love you, Marcus. I hope you love me too."

"Oh, if you'd know how much I love u."
"Let me get to know it." he got me more one kiss. Butterflies everywhere in my stomach. *-* We laid down. Have no better thing, than fall asleep in your boyfriend's arms.

Saturday Morning...

"...but Kjell. They again do it. It so cute."
"It WAS cute. They growed up. Will they do this if they'll be 65 years old?"

"They just 16. I think it's normal."

"Ahh, Gerd... I don't know." The door closed. I rose up from the bed. I went to the door. "Are they here still?" I thought. They weren't. 
"Martinus. Martinus wake up." I tried wake up my boyfriend. - I like to using this word. - 

"What happened?" he asked me.
"Mama and Papa saw us." I was really scared.

"That's so cool." he said with a light, sleepy smile on his face and started to stroked my cheek with his thumb. He acted like it'd be the most easiest thing in the world.

"But Martinus..."

"Chill out. Everything will be good. Okay?

"Ugh... Okay." 

New chapter! I had many work in this and I think still not the best, SO if u found a mistake just tell me. Love you guys! <333