Chapter 12

We went downstairs. Ate some breakfast. Then mom came into the kitchen.
"Hey my cuties. You were so cute yesterday night." She smiled.
"Thank u mom." I said.
"I was really missing this." Martinus said and hugged me. Then he started to stroke my arm and he held my hand. I was really red. I mean Tinus did this all front of our mother. Martinus leaned his head onto my shoulder. He wanted to kill me, I guess.
"Were u?" Mom asked.
"Yeah." Martinus said and acted like he'd sad but he couldn't stop with smiling. Mama went out left us alone.
"Marcus..." he said so slowly, so he wanted something.
"Yes?"
"Can we go to the field?"
"Why?"
"To play some football." He said and clasped our fingers. Those eyes... i couldn't say no.
"Yeah. Go." I said and Martinus gave me a fast little kiss onto my mouth. "They will behold us." I said and pull him away.
"Nope." he laughed. "Don't be so scared."
"Go then." I said and we left. When we arrived we changed our clothes. Martinus played with me so hard. I mean he invented, that he'll excercise without t-shirt. Thanks God. I didn't get a boner. He is the best soccer in the world. I think. How he dominate the ball with his foot. Magical. The air is just glow around him. And his chest... I went to him.
"Uhm... Martinus..."
"Yeah?" he asked me while he still did some of tricks. I was quiet. "What's the problem?" he took down the ball with his foot and turned to me. I didn't say anything. "Marcus. Is everything okay?" he came to me and hugged me. "Are you okay, baby?" he asked what made me smile.
"Now already yes." I said and he gave a kiss to my cheek.
"Fine. What was the problem?" he whispered and stroked my skin on my face.
"I just needed your attention. I mean I still need that. I must have it." I said.
"Why?"
"I really don't know. But I afraid, you realized, that you don't love me."
"Gosh. Don't think that. You are my life. I can't not love you." he said and kissed me. "You're magical. And I need you in my life." he said and pull me away. "Be good boy and make me happy. Play with me. And now i not mean that." he laughed.
Soon our team-mates arrived to the traning. We played a lot, then everyone went home as we did too.
Home we ate some lunch.
"Marcus?" Emma asked me.
"What is on your neck?"
"Looks like a hickey." my mom whispered. What? I don't remember that. Or my twin brother left a hickey on my neck last night? I don't think so. Or idk. Papa look so angryly at me then Martinus. Then Tinus said.
"Do you have a girlfriend and you didn't tell us?"
"What?" I shocked. Everybody's eyes were on me. "I mean I... no. It was a fan."
"A fan?" our dad asked me.
"Yeah...uhm.. today in the field. She came there and did it. I was shocked so I couldn't do anything." I lay.
"Oh, yeah?"
"Yes!?" I asked/said. The lunch is ended and me and Tinus went upstairs. I closed the door.
"Martinus, it's your fault." I showed my hickey to him.
"You didn't say no."
"But..."
"Nevermind." he said. "In the next week we have a concert in Malmö. Do you remember?
"Yes, of course."
"So I thought that it'd be so cool if we hang out there. Just we, together. What do you think?" Martinus grabbed my hand.
"I think it is a kinda good idea." I said and I hugged him.
"But now can we take a picture to Instagram?"
"What do you mean?"
"Take a picture about our hands when we clasp our fingers and post it in our "my story" on instagram."
"Oh wow. Okay." I said and we did it. "Can we use boomerang?" he just nodded. 'Love you!' He wrote it and published the picture. I gave him a kiss. "Love you too." I said.
After two hours from this we checked our ig. Some of MMers posted it and wrote under their photos like:
"Is their hands?"
"Marcus/Martinus and a girl. Wtf?"
"I'm better than her. Or him?🤔"
"Nooo!😭😭😭💔"
"Gosh. Gosh. Gosh. Its another boy hand there.😱"
So the rumors about our identical is ran over the world. And these rumors were true.

Hey guys. Yeah i know and im sorry about that. I wasn't so active. And I hope you understand if I say "school". Many of test and exams. But now I am here with a new part and i hope you liked it. Love you! 😍 write "more" in the comments if you want more. ❤❤❤