Chapter 10

"Hey boys." he said. "Marcus are you better?" he looked at me.
"Yapp" I replied.
"Okay." he started to read the newspaper. "By the way. No any punishment. You are free."
"Really?"
"Yeah... you were good so why not. And anyway Martinus needs a patner to play football."
"That's true. I want to play with you, Marcus." he said. And just I understood what he meaned.
"Let's play." I said.
"Do u wanna go to the field? Nobody is there right now." I swallowed. God. What he really want? I know it, of course. Just... it will be my first time. And yeah I love him. Just in the field? It's not so safe.
"I prefer Xbox." I said.
"Boys, we have to shopping. We bring Emma too. Just you will be here. So be good." Mama said and she grabbed Emma's hand and left. Our father left too.
"We are alone, my love." He hugged me from behind. He kissed my neck.
"Wanna play with me?" he asked.
"It's my wish." I said. We ran upstairs. Martinus closed the door with the key. We started kissing while he always stroked my body. I grabbed his hair.
"Marcus. What Mama said?"
"What...?"
"Be good, boy." he replied. I realized he mean that my fingers vanished in his hair.
"I'm a good boy. Ain't me?" I asked him. He just bited my lip. I moaned a little bit. Not was so loud just barely left it my mouth. Then someone knocked. Maybe they came back?
"Hallo?" It was Emma voice. Martinus went and opened the door.
"Heyy Emma! What's going on?" he asked and lifted our little sister.
"I wanted to stay home. So Mama and Papa took me back." she told us. A big smile was in her pretty face. "By the way. Marcus are you okay?"
"Why?"
"Because you just groaned."
"Oh, yeah. True. I'm...ohmm..."
"Marcus bited his own lip." Martinus said complacently.
"Yes. Wait. What? It was y... your fault. Cuz Martinus tickled me" Gosh. I almost tell my 10 years old sister, that her siblings are gays. And they just were kissing.
"I saw u kissing. And it's okay. I mean I don't will condemn you or something. It is your life. Just please don't lie to me." I freaked out.
"I am sorry. Just..."
"Yea... i know. I'm too young."
"No. Or yes. Oh nevermind. But please don't tell it to Mama and Papa."
"I won't."
"Gosh... Thank u!" We hugged each other.
"But it return, u must play with me." We nodded and followed her. We started to play with her dolls. Martinus got a skirt and I got a crown. Emma went downstairs to bring up more stuffs to have fun.
"U look gorgeous, princess." I said laughing.
"Thanks." he said and rolled his eyes.
"Hey. Don't be sad. You really look cool." I said still smiling. I went closer to Martinus, then I kissed him. In the same time Emma arrived.
"Ojj. Sorry! The two princess wanna be alone?"
"Just Martinus a princess."
"No. You are both. I brought a skirt for u Marcus. And more one crown for u, Martinus." She said. When I dress up Emma said. "Now we're all princess. I'm the princess of England. U?
"Uhm..." Martinus was thinking. "Norway. I am the princess of Norway.
"Okay. Then... i am. Maybe. I am the princess of America. So I am the boss here. Bitches." I joked and everybody began to laughing.
"U can't be America's princess. Choose something else." Emma said still smiling.
"Ok. Then I will be the princess of Hungary."
"Hungary?" (Btw Hungary without r is Hun'gay' xd kill me...)
"Yes. Why not?" We played a lot. Then our parents arrived. Emma went sleep and we started to watch a movie with our parents.
The movie was really bad. I was thinking when Martinus grabbed my hand.
"Can we go upstairs?" he whispered me. I just nodded.
"Papa, Mama. We go to sleep." we lied to them.
"Ok. Good night boys. Sleep well."
"Good Night." We ran up and I closed the door. I just turned, but Martinus pulled me to the wall and kissed my neck.
"Gosh. Martinus. What are u doing?" I whispered.
"I crave you!" he said and came more closer than before. I felt his warm breath in my skin. Goosebumps ran over my body.
"Mahrthinus..." i tried to talk but I couldn't.  It was a long, quiet sigh what him made with me. He started to kiss my chest but he didn't stop there, went down. When he arrived to my dick he looked up me.
"Are you ready?"

Hope u liked it. ❤ Luvv u guys. Thanks the lot of support. 😍💕💕