Ch. 8: Truth Hurts

*Sienna & Chresanto*

Sienna is lounging in bed trying to avoid going to this farewell lunch that Reagan has planned. She continues to receive emails and texts from Reagan asking will her and Chresanto be in attendance but she hasn't responded yet hoping that Chresanto won't find out about it and she can skip going.

Chresanto returns to the bedroom area from the shower. He has nothing but a white towel wrapped around his waist.

Sienna starts to get turned on by his 8 pack that he's giving her life with. "Baby, bring that sexy body on over here!" She tells him as she licks her lips.

He obliges and lays over on her and graces upon her lips sweet kisses till his phone starts to ring. He sighs loudly when he notices that the number is Reagan's. "Hello?" He answers frustatedly.

"I've been trying to contact your fiancé and let her know that we've planned to have a farewell lunch in about an hour and with all the craziness that has happened we could use a moment to clear the air before things get worse. Will ya'll be in attendance?" She asks with a slight attitude.

He looks at Sienna for a moment. "Sure, Reagan but if any drama pops off we'll be gone." He tells her and hangs up.

Sienna rolls her eyes. "I really was trying to avoid seeing them for a while." She tells him.

Chresanto gets off the bed and grabs some clothes. "Get dressed, babe?" He tells her as he grabs a sundress and throws it to her.

She roughly throws the covers off of her and jerks the dress off of the bed. "This isn't going to go well and you know it, Chres. I'm not ready to face Jacob!" She admits.

"You messed up, so what? People do it all the time. He really can't even be mad seeing as his girlfriend said you were a prostitute in an interviewer. Get dressed!" He says once more as he puts on his shoes.

She rolls her eyes at him and gets dressed. "I swear if I feel any kind of uncomfortable I'm leaving with or without you and I'm going to pack my shit and get the hell out of Barcelona!" She says and slams the bathroom door.

He simply giggles, mists some cologne on himself and waits for her to finish getting ready.

*Rayan and Briley*

Briley is sitting on the bed staring at Leah.

Rayan taps on Briley. "Stop staring at her like she's an alien!" He whispers.

Briley rolls her eyes. "So Leah, what will you do when you get back to L.A.?" She asks trying to be nice but actually being nosey.

Leah takes in a deep breath. "I have a friend that I made while I was walking mine and Craig's dog and I'm sure that friend will let me stay at their place." Leah tells her as she stares out the window.

Briley shakes her head. "You mean to tell me that your scary self isn't gonna go running back to master?" Briley asks laughing.

Rayan eyes her. She's pushing the limits in this conversation. "Stop, babe!" He says nicely.

Briley rolls her eyes and waits on an answer from Leah.

"No, I'm not running back. I gotta get away from him. Don't even tell him I'm back in L.A. when we get back. I'd rather just be gone for good when it comes to him!" She tells her sternly.

"You're finally tired of being a pet?" Briley digs deeper.

"Very tired. I gotta do this for me! I deserve better." Leah responds as a tear slips down her face. She wipes it quickly.