Chapter 7: Make-up S.E.X.

*Jacob and Reagan*

“I love you so much,” Rea says. “I’m sorry I accused you,” she says jumping on Jacob, he catches her midair and she puts her legs around his waist, and kisses all over him furiously.

She grinds on him, and bites down on his neck, he moans loudly, pulling her by her hair up to kiss his lips. He shoves his tongue deep in her mouth causing a whimper at the back of her throat. She is putty in his hands, he sneaks his hands underneath her dress and feels the wetness between her legs, and groans. “You’re so damn bad babe, you didn’t wear panties?”

“No,” she gasps clutching the curls at the back of his neck. “And I did it just for you,” she says, as his jean covered center, meets her bare one, and she bites down on her bottom lip to stop the scream bubbling up inside of her.

“I like that shit,” he replies sticking his fingers deep into her throbbing pussy, she tosses her head back her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

“Fuck me Jacob, please, hard and rough.”

His nostrils flare from the pure sexiness of her request. Its a turn on when she talks naughty. He can’t imagine life without her, that’s why he will never share his secret with her, he’s going to keep it to the grave.

“Your wish is my command,” he unwraps her legs from around him and tosses her on the bed. “Open wide for me babe,” he says getting in-between her legs. He’s in awe for a moment as she spreads for him. He just stares at her beautiful womanhood, he’s about to have a feast. “Dinner is fucking served,” he murmurs. 
He wastes no time, he pushes her up farther on the bed, her head knocking against the headboard, but she doesn’t care. His warm mouth is near where she needs it the most. Her nipples turn hard in her dress, and her toes curl.

He breaths on her magic spot, sending an electric current through her, as his warm breath tickles her pussy. She tugs his hair as to tell him to start moving. But he can’t not yet.

He’s not done teasing her.

He lightly licks the outside of her womanhood, purposely avoiding the little nub in the middle that will have her seeing stars.

“Jacobbbb!” She whines grabbing furiously at his hair, trying to make him lick her where she feels the pulsating clitoris.

A small chuckle escapes his lips, as his fingers brush against the peach fuzz that’s on her little pot of gold. She arches up trying to meet his fingers, but he holds her down.

“Jacob! I can’t take anymore. TOUCH ME!” She begs.

All of a sudden Jacob starts licking and sucking like his life depends on it. Rea is thrashing around the bed, clutching the sheets, and banging her head against the headboard. She moans his name over and over as his tongue laps wildly at the places she needs the most.

The cool metal of his tongue ring hitting against her clit over and over have her in a daze of passion, spilling over into ecstasy. She pulls hard on his hair, as he adds fingers inside of her causing double pleasure.

Its building inside of her and threatening to consume her and tear her apart. Tears leak out of the corners of her eyes, as she comes down hard, Jacob gently biting down on her clit, sending her to the moon. She’s moaning his name, and other incoherent things, as she tries to regain control of herself. Another orgasm rocks through her body, and she relives the passion all over again. Meanwhile, Jacob is still lapping up her juices.

“Baby, that was amazing.” Rea says through deep breaths, once Jacob finally stop. Her heart is beating so wildly in her chest it feels like she’s about to have a heart attack.