Ch. 25: Mix Up

*Chresanto & Sienna*

Chresanto came home from a long day at the hospital with his little champ. Chris was so strong. He was only four and dealing with the scariest moment of his life and unlike his mom and dad he was holding it together so well. Maybe it was because he didn’t understand what was truly happening but whatever reason for his strength was helping his parents to be strong as well.

Sienna was lying in their bed asleep. She had been sick all day and all she had the strength to do was lay in bed.

Chresanto turned on the lamp to notice that his soon to be wife was sweating. “Baby, are you sick?” He asked as he grabbed a towel and wiped her forehead.

Sienna quickly sat up in the bed as her eyes flew open. “No, I-I’m just tired that’s all. It’s kind of hot in here but I didn’t want to mess with the thermostat because I know you get cold easily.” She told him with a smile.

He nodded as he simply stared at her. He knew she wasn’t being completely honest. Whenever she would lie he would get a weird feeling in his stomach. He always could tell when she lied. “Baby, can we talk? Do you feel up to it?” He asked her as he rubbed her arm softly.

She nodded. “Yeah but how is Chris?” She asked in concern.

Chresanto sighed. “He’s doing good with all of the therapy. It’s a lot for someone to handle let alone it being a four year old toddler but if we want him to get better we have to put him through this.” He answered.

She nodded in silence. There was an awkward moment that they shared for a little while. “I’m sorry I haven’t been there for you like I should. I should be there with you helping you through this. I-I just don’t know how. I’m trying to be more understanding because you and Laila share this child, I just don’t know where I fit into the picture when it comes to this situation . . . “ She admitted.

Chresanto grabbed her hand. “I know this is hard and I know ideally me and you both would rather there not be an outside child but there is. I’m still trying to figure out how to deal with the mother as well as be careful not to disrespect you in the process. You’re very important in this equation to me and that’s all that matters.” He assured her.

She gave him a small smile.

He lied her down on the bed. He straddled her. He looked deep into her eyes, his brown eyes captivating her. “I need you. Right here, right now.” He whispered to her.

She couldn’t speak. It was like he had stolen the air she was breathing. She simply nodded.

His lips crashed into hers passionately. His hands roamed her body. Soon his hands were underneath her tank top and capturing her breast tenderly as he caressed her nipple ever so gently.

She was enjoying it until she felt a jolt in her stomach. This broke her trance of pleasure and she pushed him off of her and ran to their bathroom. She hauled her head over the toilet as everything she had eaten that day came up. She sat on the floor, pulling her knees into her chest as she sat there tired.

Chresanto knocked on the bathroom door. “Babe, are you okay in there?” He asked gently.

Sienna’s tears started flowing down her face. She tried to hold them back but they begged for release. She wiped her face hurriedly when the door eased open. She put her hands over her face to hide the emotions.

He stood in the door way just staring at her. “Babe, talk to me!” He asked as he walked towards her.

She shook her head. “I’m fine.” She said as she grabbed some tissues and wiped her face. “You have nothing to worry about except your son.” She said bitterly.