Chapter 15: Gain/Lose

*Craig & Leah*

Craig glares at her, his jaw clenching and unclenching. Leah closes her eyes, keeping incredibly still trying hard not to flinch, and bracing herself for his reaction. She waits for the slap that never comes. Her eyes turn meeting his serious ones.

“I’ll try.” Is Craig’s reply. “I do love you, you know, and I’ll do whatever I can to make you happy again,” he says.

She grabs his hand, “thank you so much,” she responds .

“I’ve missed you kitten,” he says.

“I don’t mean to be rude darling but I hate when you call me kitten,” she laughs.

Craig is sort of annoyed at the way she’s telling him her wants and dislikes. He knows what’s best for her, and what she needs, but he wants to try out a normal relationship with her.

“Okay, I’ll just call you Leah for now,” he says, kissing her hand.

He doesn’t know how long this “normal” relationship will last.

*Rayon & Briley*

Rayon and Briley decide to take a nice stroll in the park, because its such a beautiful day. The overhead sunlight beating against their skin feels amazing, as they walk the around like two high school lovers holding hands.

Briley is laughing uncontrollably at Ray who’s on the ground covered in woodchips. He tried to relive his childhood years, by jumping out of the swing, nearly breaking several bones in the process.

“Its not funny, babe.” Ray says embarrassed, brushing the woodchips out of his high bun.

Tears are running down her cheeks, as she gets out of the swing, and goes to sit next to him on the ground. “Aww, I’m sorry baby,” she helps him remove the remaining woodchips, as she kisses his lips. “I love you so much,” she whispers against his mouth, a smile breaking out on her face.

Rayon stares at her momentarily captivated by her beauty. “I love you too.” Rayon starts feeling her breasts when his hand stills.

“Rayon Lopez, is that YOU?” A females sensual voice breaks their moment.

Briley’s eyes snap to the voice of the woman, finding her staring down at Ray.

“Sasha?” Rayon’s mouth is agape, staring at the incredibly tall, caramel skinned, black haired beauty with exotic features, like she’s an angel straight out of heaven.

And she looks like she is.

Briley is immediately filled with rage.

Without thinking Ray gets up from the ground not even bothering to wipe the woodchips that cover his butt off, and stumbles into the woman’s arms holding her close.

“I didn’t think I would never see you again,” she says.

Briley is livid. “Who the hell is she Rayon?” She feels the recoil of her anger like a rubber band snapping back, a striking contrast to the immense happiness that she was feelings minutes prior. 

“How rude of me,” Sasha says politely, stepping away from Rayon.

Briley sneers at her “Yeah it is, and if you don’t get your hands the fuck off my man I’m going to be the rude one.” She starts for the woman but Ray puts a secure hand on her waist to stop her.

Sasha looks at her pensively, stepping further away from him, Ray immediately feels the loss of her warmth.

“Excuse me again,” Sasha says her thick hint of an accent coming through. “I had no idea, you were married now Ray.”

“I’m not,” Ray quickly says, staring deep into Sasha’s big hazel brown eyes.

A growl from Briley brings him back to his senses. “But this is my longtime girlfriend, Briley, and she’s definitely the one.” He says dryly. He has never second guessed that Briley was the one before, but now seeing Sasha again, his first true love has him yearning for an alternative future.

“And who the fuck might you be?” Briley asks, folding her arms across her chest.

“I’m just his high school best friend, I moved to South America, and I’ve been there for years,” Sasha says.

Briley glares at her. “Guess that explains the terrible accent then,” she laughs.

“Briley!” Rayon scolds.

“Its okay Ray,” Sasha smiles. “I guess I kind of picked up a little accent, being there for so long and all.”

Briley grabs Rayon’s hand, “well me and my man need to go, so… bye bitch.”

“Briley! I will not have you acting rude to my friend.” Ray says getting annoyed, his girlfriends behavior is really starting to bug him. He’s almost embarrassed that he’s with her when looking at Sasha, who’s well mannered and poised.

“Y’all aint friends no more she’s been gone for years, and don’t call me out! Don’t do me Ray,” she yells causing a scene as onlookers start to stare.

“I can see you two have things to discuss, it was good seeing you again Ray, nice meeting you Briley.”

“Yeah bitch scoot.”

Sasha sashays gracefully away.
“Briley, that was so damn rude of you!” Ray yells, pulling Briley’s hand towards the car.

“It was rude of you to be all up on some bitch in my face!”

“I’m tired of arguing with you all the time!” Rayon say dumping Briley in the passenger seat.

“WHAT YOU GONE DO NIGGA?” Briley gets in Rayon’s face once he’s inside the car.

“I’m not sure if this is what I want anymore…” Rayon says softly.

Briley slaps Rayon in his face.

“BITCH!” Rayon says angrily, as she grabs hold of her hand, as she tries to swing on him again, she uses the other hand.

“Yeah, I’m the HBIC! You wasn’t saying you don’t want this last night, or before you saw her. There was way more to it wasn’t it? You two weren’t just best friends, you were in love with her weren’t you?” She pokes him in his head.

“I got her pregnant!” He shouts slamming his hand on the steering wheel…

“WHAT….”

*Jacob & Reagan*

Jacob pretends to go to the rehab meeting but he spent his afternoon going over paperwork that needed to be filled for Black Ice. He also popped a few pills before he was due back home. He has started taking more and more.
He feels like he’s on a cloud when he arrives at home.

“Baby! I am so proud of you, how did it go?”

Jacob head is pounding, “it went great,” he lies smoothly. He doesn’t want to talk, because he knows if he talks then she’ll know about the drugs.

He kisses her lips, “I love you so much,” he says sweeping her off his feet, and heading in the direction of the stairs.

“I love you too,” she says against his lips.

They don’t make it too far up the stairs before he starts attacking her body, shedding her clothes. He throws her shirt over his head, and he’s happy to see she doesn’t have on a bra.

He starts sucking hard on her nipples, as her head hit’s the stairs, she hisses in pleasure .

He wastes no time tearing off her insanely short shorts and rips the panties off her, the remaining silk pieces fall to the stair floor.

He spreads her legs wide, putting his face deep into her womanhood and goes to work as his tongue swirls around and around making Reagan dizzy.”

She pulls his hair which spurs him on, as he gives extra attention to her clit, lapping up her juices like a dog. He gently nibbles on her clit which ignites a scream from Rea’s lips.

He continues sucking her, adding two fingers into her hot waiting hole.

He can’t wait anymore, he strips bare and enters her, they both moan simultaneously. He starts pounding her so hard she sees stairs. He notices her boobs bouncing with each thrust and gives them special attention.

Her back is digging into the stairs, but she doesn’t care, she bites the side of his neck and he rewards her by going faster.

“SHIT!” He yells when he starts to cum, Rea is not too far behind him, and they hold on to one another as the after effects rock through them.

“Oh, baby, I’m going to need you to go to those meetings more often because that was fucking amazing,” she says once she catches her breath.

“Anything for you Rea,” he says kissing the top of her head and holding her closer.

*Chresanto & Sienna*
“Scarlett I asked you to move those racks like an hours ago,” Sienna says frustrated blowing out a breath. “I’ll do it my damn self,” she says lifting the heavy racks to the opposite of the store.

She has been in a crabby mood for the last few days.

“Sie, you need to take it easy, you’ve been working non-stop since finding out about the baby, you need to-”

“Who’s the employee and the employer here? I don’t need you telling me what to do Scarlett, now please get back to work!” Sienna barks.

Scarlet shakes her head, and does as told.

Sienna decides to change the falling ‘B’ on the word Bella when you first enter the store. She gets a stepladder and a hammer, so she can do the job.

“I’ll do that for you,” Scarlett says.

The door dings as a customer comes in.

“I need you assisting the customers, I got this, ok?”

She walks up the shaky ladder, but so much is on her mind she doesn’t notices how wobbly it is.

As soon as she reaches up to change the letter out, the ladder gives way and she falls hitting the stepladder and then hitting the ground.

Scarlett and the other employees immediately run to see if Sie is alright.
The puddle of blood suggests that she’s not. She feels herself continuing to bleed out. She feels a blood clot come out, and dread instantly feels her stomach.

“Get me to the hospital!” Sie says drowsily. “The baby…”

Chres is not answering Sienna calls, because he can’t deal with her right now. He is on his eighth glass of vodka he told the bartender Jeremy to keep them coming. He just got the results back from the DNA test, and he now has a responsibility to his child.

How did he go from childless to having two children in 72 hours?

How can he tell Sie this? He stepped out on her, and it made a baby?

He downs another glass, as he sees his phone lighting up another call from Sienna.

STAY TUNED -Rae