Chapter 13: You're Mine!

*Rayon &Briley*

Briley is nervous while she’s driving home. Butterflies are swarming around in the pit of her stomach. She turns on the radio to try to distract herself, but its not working.

What if Rayon doesn’t like her new look? Most of the time she’s hard but she really loves and cares what Ray thinks about her and she wants him to like what he sees.

Its such a change a drastic change from her old look. Its classier, sexy, with a bit of rawr to the mix, and she only hopes he likes it.

As she gets out of the car, locking the doors with the key lock, she heads up the stairs to their apartment. Sucking in a deep breath she comes unlocks the door and walks right in.

Rayon is sitting at the kitchen table looking over some notes for the sales project he has to present for the office tomorrow.

Briley’s heels click against the tiled floor as she walks into the kitchen. She twirls a lock of her brown hair, and clears her throat. Ray doesn’t look up, he’s engrossed in his paperwork. “Hey babe,” he mumbles distracted flipping another page in the folder. “You going to fix us something to eat?” He asks, still looking down.

She rolls her eyes, “Ray,” she says huskily.

He looks up, and then looks back down at his notes. Then he does a double take. He looks her from head to toe, is this the same woman he fell in love with. He’s always loved the Briley looked, but now she looks like a woman. His dick jumps in excitement at the sight of her.

“Wow,” Ray breathes ogling Briley, his mouth gaping open, all coherent speech escaping his grasp.

Briley is vulnerable as he’s ever seen her, and she looks so incredibly sexy when she’s all nervous like this, he thinks.

She runs a finger through her long hair, some of her curls have fallen but its still sexy as ever. “Do you like it?” She asks timidly.

“Wow,” he breaths again, still continuing to stare, she hasn’t look this damn good in a long time.

Briley rolls her eyes. “Is that a good wow or a bad wow?”

“A damn good one, you look so beautiful baby.” He whispers, still taking in her new look, he can feel his dick pulsating, he needs her NOW.

“Oh wait so you didn’t like my look before?” She asks defensively crossing her arms over her chest.

“Of course I did Briley, I’m in love with you, and whatever makes you feel good about yourself is what I like, whatever look you choose if good enough for me. But this babe, I want to fuck the shit out of you.” He says getting up, the chair screeching across the linoleum kitchen floor.

She purrs, her breathing turning heavy. “I luh when you talk to me like that daddy.”

“Its still you,” he smiles, “I love that shit, you can change the outside, but don’t ever change the inside.”

“I won’t baby, I love you so much,” she responds, putting her arms around him.

“I love you too, and I love that dress too.” He says, “but I want it of even more.” He rips the dress the fabric falls to the ground around her ankles and she gasps, as his hands go straight to her sweet spot.

She shrieks, “Ray! That was a thousand dollar dress! Sie is going to freaking kill me,” she says hitting him in the shoulder.

Ray smiles sheepishly, “I’m so sorry baby, I just can’t help it, you’re irresistible.”