Chapter 5: DRAMA

*Jacob & Reagan*

Rea and Jacob come back from their romantic breakfast rendezvous, which consisted of having dinner on a fancy boat, over looking the lake. They stared into one another’s eyes, soaking up each other’s love before they have to return to the real world. The boat ride was awesome, and totally delicious. And even though Jacob started to look a tad bit green the longer the boat ride went on, she feels like she’s in heaven.

Once she and Jacob come into their hotel suite, hand-in-hand, Rea’s phone starts buzzing in the pants pocket of her designer jeans. She rolls her eyes when she sees Sienna’s name pop up. Sienna is her second cousin, and also dating Chres one of Jacob’s oldest friends, and his business partner they hang out from time to time, and it was also Sienna’s idea to visit Spain. But to be quite frank, every since what happened between the two cousins a few months back, she became faker than beef at McDonalds. She loves her cousin dearly, but she doesn’t feel like dealing with her right now, but Rea answers the phone anyway, albeit reluctantly.

“Yeah?” Rea hums into the speakers of her phone, a slight snip to it.

Jacob makes himself scarce as he goes to lie down in their bedroom, placing a cool washcloth on his forehead.

Rea takes off her six-inch heels and paces the living room area of their suite, while staring down at her bright green toenails.

“Hey girl,” Sienna says, fake tone in place. Rea cringes, to her it sounds like nails on a chalkboard, Rea doesn’t know how many times she has to apologize for what happened, can’t she just let the past be the past?
“Hi Sienna,” she responds rolling her eyes.

“So all the girls are getting together this afternoon to have cocktails, and lunch, are you down or do you have something better to do?”

Rea laughs without humor. “Of course I don’t have anything better to do, what’s more important than hanging with my second cousin?” Rea responds with coldly, an edge to her voice.

“Great,” Sie replies. “See you around one girl, love you.” She hangs up before Rea can even reply.

Rea slams the phone down on the desk, and starts immediately going to her suitcase, to find something to wear.

“Babe? What are you doing?” Jacob asks, sitting up, the washcloth falling off his head and onto the bed.

Rea sighs heavily, looking at different outfits. “Trying to see which outfit is the biggest fuck you to the girls.”

Jacob laughs, “play nice, baby.”

Rea glares at him. “I’ll try I’m walking straight into the lions den right now. What are you going to do today, honey?”

Rea asks, deciding which heels she should go with.

“Fuck baby, you look sexy,” he says becoming distracted coming up behind her in the mirror of the hotel closet wall.

He grabs her bare breasts and squeezes. She moans arching into him, as her head falls onto his shoulder.
“Jake, baby, I don’t want to be late,” Rea says.

“But I want you so bad,” he says licking his lips, his tongue darting out seductively. Her eyes zero in on his perfect pouted lips, and his tongue that does amazing things. The tongue ring that’s pierced there, and how she wants to feel it where she feel the drip pooling between her legs.

She has to get herself together.

“I want you to bad, Jacob, but I need to get ready. I already have to deal with these bitches. Sienna and her funny acting ass, Briley and her ghetto ass no telling what shenanigans she’s going to pull, then there’s Leah, and her scary submissive ass.”