Chapter 18: Boys night out

*Chesanto & Sienna*

“Sie,” Chresanto says while Sie kisses him all over his neck. He wants to go further but he’s not sure either of them are ready, especially with her emotion level the way it is after just losing their baby.

“Baby, stop.” He pleads weakly, as she hit’s the spot just above his ear, which is his favorite.

“Stop what, this,” she says grabbing his crouch causing a low guttural moan from his chest. “You really want me to stop Chres?” She knows he won’t be able to resist once she gets started sucking his long dick.

“I…” He says, losing all coherent thought, he doesn’t know what he was about to protest to, all he can see is Sienna.

She gives him a wicked grin, she has him right where she wants him. Its not fair Laila gets to have Chres’s baby, she wants a baby too, and tonight she’s going to get once.

She starts unbuckling his pants, that’s happy to see her. She’s always amazed at how big his dick is. With his help she pulls down his pants, and lil Chres springs to life. She strokes it for a moment, admiring it, she missed it.

She takes it in-between her teeth causing him to hiss the lines blurring between pleasure and pain. She immediately starts sucking like her life depends on it, as he pulls her hair.

“Oh Sie,” he whispers breathlessly, his mind becoming consumed in passion.

“You like that,” she says, before plunging it back in her mouth. She moans as she sucks it, and takes it deeper. Chres is drowning in a lustful tailspin, he is so close he’s seeing stars behind his eyelids.

“Yes Sienna,” he moans louder. “Faster baby,”

She obliges, starting to suck his dick like she’s sucking her favorite lollipop, when it hit’s the back of her throat he comes undone, his juices flowing down her throat as she laps up the remaining juices like a thirsty puppy.

She gives him a smile, once he catches his breath, and then she straddles his lap. She kisses him deeply in the mouth, adding tongue so he can taste himself on her. He moans in pleasure he loves the taste them mingling together.

“I want you inside of me, please,” she begs, moving against his dick.

Chres’s eyes are clouded over with lust, and its hard to deny Sienna anything when he can see the need in her eyes, but he knows her better than even herself at times, and he knows she isn’t ready.

“I can’t Sie,” he says, his voice full of sorrow.

She is taken aback as she stares at him, “what do you meant you can’t?” She clarifies. “You don’t want me?” She asks self-consciously.

Chres looks at her like she’s crazy. “Of course I want to, Sie, don’t ever question that. I’ll always want to fuck the shit out of you, but I don’t think you’re ready to do this yet.”

She crosses her arms over her chest, glaring at him. “I am ready.”

He reaches for her, but she flinches away. “Baby, don’t be like that, please. You just lost the baby,” he says his voice breaking, before he quickly recovers. “and I don’t want you to rush into anything, besides, it can’t be that healthy, you need to give your baby the rest it needs.”

Sienna is livid, “who are you to tell me what my body needs? I know what it needs, and that’s you, make love to me Chres,” she demands.

Chres looks at her strangely, “what is this really about Sie?”