Amnesia

Chapter 1

(Calum's POV)

"That was a great concert guys!" I exclaimed. It really was fun. Seeing all of the perfect fans that we have, is just exhilarating.

"Yeah, it was soooo fun!" Michael exclaims.

"We were really on point!" Ashton says, smiling. Gosh, his smile could cure cancer.

"Luke? What did you think?" I ask.

"Huh?" Luke replies. Of course, too busy with Twitter to pay attention. This is a regular day in the life of Calum Hood. "Gotta say, I love it." I think to myself.

As I turn around to the direction of our tour bus, I see a girl standing under a tree near it. She looks about my age, and obviously a fan of the band, because she's wearing a 5sos shirt. I take a good, long look at her. I start to feel bad. She looks kinda- hm, what can I say- well, lonely. And kinda scared too, it looks like. I decide to go over to her.

"Whoa, she's pretty!" I think to myself, as I come closer. "Hey!" I say.

"Oh my god you're-wow, Calum, um- why are you talking to me??" she asks.

"Oh, just saw you standing out here alone and I saw you were wearing our shirt, so I came over to say hi!"

"Well, hi!" she says, blushing. "But, I know that's not the real reason you're here. You obviously have better things to do..."

Oh, man. She caught me. Well, I guess I'll just tell her the truth. "Well, actually I saw you were here alone, and you looked kinda sad and a little scared. You ok?" I ask her.

I guess she's more wound up than I expected, because she bursts into tears.

"I'm sorry." She says.

"No, don't be!" I reassure her. "Come here." I say, and hug her. "What's wrong???"

"The truth is, I'm scared to go home, and to go to school."

"Why??"

"My parents disapprove of absolutely anything I do," she says, "and I don't have any friends. I cut too..." She trails off.

"Well, now you have a friend." I say, and give her my number. It's always a risk giving a fan your number, but I don't think she's that kind of fan.

"What are you talking about?" she asks nervously. "And why are you giving me your number?"

"Now you always have a friend to talk to." I say, smiling. A grin as wide as the moon crosses her face.

"Thank you so much!" She says, with tears in her eyes.

I hug her again and say, "Please call me next time you're so sad. You look 100000 times more beautiful with a smile on your face."