Find my Partner

Enjoy!

Morning arrived and Guilmon and Calumon were the first to wake up. They decided to let their new guest sleep in since she have been through a lot the other night. Moments later Pam began to stir signaling that she was waking up. Guilmon smiled as he saw Pam fold up the blanket neatly to the side.

"Good morning Pam"

He said happily.

"Morning"

Pam said with a yawn and stretched.

"Thanks for the blanket, although it wasn't necessary"

"I know but you were cold and wet"

Pam smiled.

"Well thanks again"

She said as she made her way outside to see the morning sun brightening up the park. She then hoped on top of the fence, she looked down at Guilmon.

"Thanks for the night, now I got to be going"

Guilmon's eyes open wide as he saw she was about to leave.

"Wait you can't leave"

Pam looked backed down and frown.

"Why not?"

Guilmon quickly tried to think of something because in all honesty he didn't want her to leave just yet.

"Because you haven't had breakfast"

Pam thought for a moment and shrugged.

"Sure why not"

She then jumped down and walked back inside and sat down across Guilmon.

"So then what's on the menu?"

Guilmon got up and walked towards the tunnel and began to dig until he reached a box. He then walked back to sit across Pam and handed her a bread in shape of himself. Pam grabbed it and looked at it confuse.

"It's called Guilmon bread"

Pam giggled.

"Very creative"

She said. They began to eat but in occasion when one wasn't looking the other was staring back, going back and forth. Little did they know, Calumon was smiling watching the chemistry that began to form between the two digimons.

"You know Takato can maybe help you go home"

Guilmon said after finishing his food. Pamela opened her eyes wide with hope.

"You think so?"

"Yeah"

"Great but all I really need to do is have my device fixed and have it activated so that way my partner can find me instead"

She said as she took out the small device and showed it to Guilmon. He leaned over to sniff it and observed it for a few seconds, he then pulled away with a smile.

"Maybe Henry can help you, his dad is very smart..."

"GUILMON!!!"

Just then Guilmon was cut off when someone called his name from outside. He happily stood up as he recognize the voice.

"Who is that?"

Pam asked

"That's Takato"

Takato finally came inside and was greeted by a large hug from Guilmon jumping on top of him almost making him fall over. He then notice that they weren't alone and looked over to see another digimon.