Jealousy Part 1

Enjoy!

Guilmon and Pam were happily sharing kisses. It was the afternoon and they decided to spend their time just cuddling together. Until the moment was interrupted by someone.

"BADABOOM!!"

A fire ball blast pulled away and jumped on their just in time to get out of the way. Guilmon wasn't fazed because he knew who it was but Pam didn't like the interruption and glared at the ash mark made from the attack.

"Finally, now that I got your attention how about you and I leave big red there and get to know each other more"

Pam glare looked up towards a tree and saw a digimon that was a dark color purple and had scarf around his neck.

"Who is that?"

Pam asked Guilmon.

"That's Impmon"

"Is he a friend?"

Guilmon just shrugged. Just then Impmon jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Pam.

"Well what do you say cutie?"

Pam glared at him and scoffs walking away towards Guilmon and grab hold of his hand leaving Impmon stunned.

"Are you seriously going to pick that dumb house pet over me?"

"Yeah and now if you don't mind me and Guilmon are busy"

She said cuddling onto Guilmon's arm. Guilmon just remained quiet until Impmon decided to push his buttons.

"You know your girl is only with you because she wanted to get my attention"

Guilmon growled as he narrowed his eyes at Impmon.

"I bet I can show her a good time so how about you get lost"

That was the last straw, Guilmon's pupil became small as he got angry.

"Pyro-Sphere"

Guilmon yelled as a fire ball came out of his mouth aiming it towards Impmon who quickly dodge it by hoping on top of the fence.

"Oh yeah.... BADABOOM!"

Impmon yelled as he threw a fire ball towards Guilmon but Pam got in front blocking the attack and let out an attack of her own.

"Lightening Claw!"

Attacking Impmon who fell towards the outside of the fence. He quickly got up and glared at Guilmon and Pam.

"Alright then fine you're more of an idiot than he is"

Pam glared at him as he finally decided to take his leave, she then turned to Guilmon and was surprise that he was still angry and growling. Pam smiled and hoped on to his arm and licked his cheek until he finally calm down and wrap his arms around her.

"Hahaha that tickles"

He said laughing. Pam pulled away with a smile.

"Good"

"My turn"

Guilmon then turn to Pam and began to lick her cheek the same way she did. She began to have a fit of giggles.

*Few Days Later*

Guilmon was pacing back and forth nervously in the shed. Just then Calumon decided to stop by to see if Guilmon wanted to play but froze once he saw the digimon pacing.

"Hey Guilmon"

Guilmon stopped and looked down as he notice Calumon.

"Oh hi Calumon"

"Want to play? I never really see you anymore"

He said sadly. Guilmon smiled sadly.

"Sorry I guess having a girlfriend keeps me busy"

Guilmon then proceed his pacing from the start. After a minute Calumon decided to ask.

"What are you doing?"

"Pam haven't came back"

"Where did she go?"

"To see if Henry's Dad finish her device"

"Oh"

"But that was hours ago"

Just then Pam came into the shed looking angry but also lost in thought.

'If I do this with him then he will be mine forever'

She thought deeply just then she snapped out of it when she heard her name being called.

"Pam? Pam are you okay?"

Pam then looked up to Guilmon who was looking at her in concern. In a quick flash, Pam pushed Guilmon to the ground ash she hovered on top of him.

"Pam, what are you doing?"

But Pam said nothing as she simply growled. She then traveled her hand down towards Guilmon's private area where his cock was hiding, she manage for the cock to come out of hiding. Guilmon was confused with the action but also enjoyed the feeling. Pam then spread her legs apart as she hover on top of the cock and without thinking she roughly sat on the cock allowing it to enter her body.

"Aaahhh!!!"

Pam quickly regretted as a sharp pain made a way to her lower back. She has never done this before since she was still a virgin. Pam cried out as she felt like she was being split in half.

"It hurts!!"

Guilmon quickly sat up but that caused him to move inside Pam causing to scream in pain. Tears began to gather in Pam's eyes, Guilmon looked down and notice that blood was coming out of Pam, he began to panic and tried to pull out but froze as he realized he was stuck.

"I'm sorry"

He tried gently to thrust inside for he can pull out but that cause Pam to scream more and blood began to spill more. So he remained in place and hold Pam as he possibly can. Guilmon looked towards Calumon who was still standing their confused at the action, causing him to blush but Pam was in too much pain to notice especially when her eyes are closed tightly.

"Calumon quickly get Takato!!"

Calumon pouted.

"Aw but I wanted to play too"

"Now"

He said angrily causing Calumon to quickly nodded and ran off to find Takato's home. Minutes later, Takato came and blushed at the scene before him.

"Um Guilmon..."

"I-its Pam, she's in pain"

Takato blush and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well of course when couple do this their is a bit of pain..."

"She's passed out and a lot of blood is coming out"

Takato got a closer look but couldn't see.

"Guilmon you have to pull out"

"I'm stuck"

"Um okay just give me a second"

Takato then took out a hand lotion and poured it in between Pam and Guilmon. Guilmon was able to come out of Pam but he frown as he saw Pam wasn't moving.

"Pam?"

A/N Rate and Comment