I'm Sorry

Enjoy!

A month has passed since the incident, Pam was finally fully healed and was living back with Guilmon since she can now move freely on her own instead of being carried. Takato offered a mat for the two digimons for that way it won't be to hard on the floor since Pam just got healed. They were currently at Takato's home having lunch and got a surprise visit.

"Hey Rika, what are you doing here?"

Takato asked.

"Renamon has something to say to Pam"

"Sure, this way"

He said as he lead her to the living to where Guilmon and Pam were eating, well Guilmon was actually stuffing his facw while Pam tried to at least get a bread.

"Hey guys look who came to visit"

Takato said as he sat down beside Guilmon. Guilmon and Pam were surprise to see Rika.

"What brings you here?"

Pam asked with a frown. As Rika sat herself down across Pam.

"Renamon has something to tell you. Renamon"

Renamon then appeared beside Rika standing with her arms crossed across her chest.

"I'm here to apologize for my actions towards you and Guilmon for causing such pain that should never have started to begin with and so for that I am sincerely sorry"

Renamon said sincerely. Pam remained quiet until Takato spoke up.

"Pam is there something you want to say?"

Pam continued to glare at Renamon.

"Yeah, my food is getting cold"

"Pam be nice"

Guilmon said. Pam looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"Alright alright I forgive you"

"Good, now that this whole mess is cleared up we have to get going. Thank you Pam bye"

Rika said standing up, whike Takato walked her towards the door with Renamon following close behind. A few minutes later Takato came back and look to Guilmon and Pam.

"Okay so how about we..."

But Takato was cut off when he heard the phone.

"Hold on, I'll get it"

He said as he went to answer the phone. Guilmon and Pam decided to sit on the couch and cuddle after their meal and waited for Takato to return. A couple of minutes he returned putting on his shoes, he walked up to Guilmon and Pam.

"Come on you guys let's go"

"Where are we going?"

Guilmon asked.

"To Henry's house, apparently Mr. Wong got some news to tell you Pam"

A smile was placed on Pam's face and hop off the couch.

"Alright, let's go"

She said excitedly.

*At Henry's Home*

"What?"

Pam said in disbelief.

"I'm sorry Pamela, truly I am but there is no way around it, I am still stuck on what to do and how it works. I spend the last couple of months just trying to figure out the function and I'm still lost on it. I'm sorry"

Mr. Wong said pinching the bridge of his nose. Pam took a step forward.

"No your not because if you would try just hard enough then you would have figured it out"

She said angrily. Henry tried to cut in.

"Hey my Dad tried his best, you can at least appreciate he also put his job on the line just for he can figure out the device. He went days without sleeping"

Mr. Wong put his hands on his son's shoulders.

"It okay son, I'll handle this. These equipment are not from this world, you have to understand that, I tried my best"

Pam growled angrily at the lack of progress and the failure of having to not to return home. She quickly grabbed the device and put it in her belt pocket and ran out the door. Guilmon was quickly about to follow her bur Takato stopped him.

"Just let her calm down"

"But I just want to help her"

He said as he ran past Takato and followed Pam's scent. It didn't take long for him to find Pam at a park (A/N: Its already night time right here) as the scent got stronger and he could clearly hear her sobbing. He sadly walked up to a tree and looked up. He could see Pam sobbing, her back hunched over and her paw covering her eyes but the tears continue to trail down her cheeks. Guilmon was starting to feel helpless but he knew he had to try.

"Pam it's going to be okay"

"N-no...its...n-not"

She sobbed.

"Yes it is"

Pam wiped her tears and looked down at Guilmon.

"H-how would y-you know?"

"I don't but what I do know is that your not alone. I am here and you've made friends that are also trying to help you"

Pam then suddenly jumped down and Guilmon opened his arms up to her to catch her, she was then immediately brought into a hug. Pam sniffled softly as she laid her head on his chest.

"I-i just want to go home"

"I know you do"

Guilmon said as he caress her back gently and soothingly.

*With Takato*

Takato was walking back home and was surprise to bump into Jeri.

"Hi Takato its been a while"

"Jeri hi, how you been?"

"Okay. What's wrong with you? You have a sad face"

Takato blush and nervously scratched the back of his head.

"Oh nothing just trying to help out a friend that's all"

"Oh. Is there anything that I can do for to help?"

Takato thought for a moment and came up with a brilliant plan.

"Actually there is something you can help me with, can you meet me in two days at Guilmon's shed, I want you too meet someone and you are just the girl I need"

Jeri smiled with a blush.

"Okay sounds like a plan. See you in two days have a good night Takato"

Jeri said walking away.

"Yeah have a good night Jeri"

He said as he saw her leave.

'Yes this is great but I just hope Pam handle the situation well'

Takato thought as he left home.

A/N Rate and Comment