Stay

Enjoy!

"Okay, Okay just relax. I'll send you back just let me finish what I have to do first"

"No Guilmon needs me and I need him"

"I....."

Tiny said trailing off once she saw Pam's eyes in desparate need. She then let out a sigh.

 In a perfect world
One we've never known
We would never need to face the world alone

"Are you sure you want to do this Pam, living in a human world?"

"With all my heart"

"I guess this is where we say goodbye but first let me see your device"

Pam quickly took out the device from her belt pocket and handed it to Tiny. Within a few minutes, Tiny had the device working like new.

"There you go and now you can come visit us whenever you like"

Pam happily smiled

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But somewhere in my secret heart
I know

"Just one question, how is it that you fell into the human world?"

Pam giggled softly.

"Well I just kept hearing this voice that was telling me to go here and the next thing I knew the portal opened underneath my feet and I didn't get a chance to move on time"

"And let me guess, once you found Guilmon you no longer heard that voice right?"

Pam gasp

"H-how did you know?"

"My best guess was that Destiny was menat for you and Guilmon to come across each other"

Pam blushed lightly. Tiny bend down and gave Pam a hug.

"I'll miss you Pam"

"I'll miss you too Tiny"

Love will find a way
Anywhere I go
I'm home
If you are there beside me
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you
Love will find a way

Pam opened up the portal that leads her to the human world but with the right coordinates it will lead her back to Guilmon. Pam looked back at Tiny who stood by smiling and gave her a slight nod, Pam nodded back and looked back towards the portal and walked through. Once Pam notice she was still at the park she quickly ran back to the shed and she was shook on what she saw.

I was so afraid
Now I realize
Love is never wrong
And so it never dies

Takato was on his knees putting a wet towel on top of Guilmon's head. Guilmon was shaking like a leaf, laying down on the matt. Pam took a step forward, causing Takato to turn and was surprise to see Pam.

"What's wrong with him?"

She asked as she got closer to Guilmon. Takato sadly looked towards Guilmon.

"After you left, Guilmon started to feel his heart break and the next thing he knew he was getting a head ache and now he is burning up a high fever"

"I don't understand how that happened so fast, I was just gone for a few minutes?"

"It's been a week Pam"

Pam let out a sigh and looked towards Guilmon wgo had his eyes shut tight.

"Do you mind if I try?"

There's a perfect world
Shining in your eyes
And if only they could feel it too
The happiness I feel with you

"Be my guest"

Takato moved for to allow Pam some space, she gently nuzzled his nose, licked his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"Guilmon, wake up I'm back and I'm staying for good"

It didn't take long for Guilmon to open his eyes slightly to see Pam's eyes shinning up at him. He slowly got up and rub his eyes.

"Pam is it really you?"

"Of course its me"

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be home"

They'd know
Love will find a way
Anywhere we go
We're home

"I feel ar home when I'm with you Guilmon, you're my world. I couldn't leave you behind because or else I will die of a broken heart"

Guilmon was surprise by the statement.

"Is that why I feel the way I do?"

"Yeah you were already begining to feel the symptoms but now that I'm here, how do you feel?"

Guilmon thought for a moment to feel his body, he then look to Pam with a smile.

"I'm feeling much better now"

If we are there together
Like dark turning into day
Somehow we'll come through
Now that I've found you

"But what about Tiny?"

Takato asked

"Well, within minutes Tiny fixed up the device so then now I can drop by at the digital world any time I want but I will not ve going back anytime soon because I already found where I want to be"

She said snuggling into Guilmon's chest. Takato smiled.

"So, are you going to be okay now Guilmon?"

He asked. Guilmon looked up at him with a smile.

"Yeah"

"Good now I'm just gonna leave you two lovebirds alone"

Love will find a way
I know love will find a way

Guilmon happily wrapped his arms around Pam.

"I missed you Pam"

"I missed you too Guilmon, I'm sorry that I left"

"Its okay Pam, at least your here now"

"Guilmon?"

"Yeah?"

"Remember when I told you about that voice that I was following"

"Mhmmm"

"I told Tiny about it and she said it was Destiny"

"Meaning we were meant to be together right?"

Pam lift up her head confused and looked at him.

"How did you know?"

"Because I told Takato the same thing, the same day, before you came into the shed in the middle of the night, I was already awake because I was hearing that voice and it was in the middle of the night"

Pam smiled and gently kissed him on the cheek.

"Love have found a way for us to be together. I love you Guilmon"

"I love you too Pam"

Guilmon said as he gently leaned down and captured Pam's lips with his, giving her a passionate kiss. They pulled apart panting and remained cuddling together as they watched the sunset.

A/N Rate and Comment