Ch.7: How Humans are Stupid

I'm laughing so hard, yet I decided to write about this.
Okay. So, long story short, we got locked it of our OUR HOUSE.

Full story.
So today I got to wake up early (I discovered the fact that I like sleeping on my back, thus waking up on it and me looking confused when my mom woke me up...) because we're going to the Valley again (and Mexico) for my cousins graduation party at her house. My mom thought that we should just rent a freaking car because she doesn't wanna put stupid miles on her own expensive, non-old, nice Camry. Like, God, it's not even a big deal, but what should I know, my area in the knowledge of cars is limited (poor) so why do I care. But anyways, my dad had to drive us alllllll the way to the big city to get that old small yucky car, using the Camry. So, we get the rented one and drive home, to drop off my dad.
When we get home, (with me on Tumblr) I noticed how surprisingly quiet it was in the car (even though I'm a only child) so I trusted my instinct and looked up from my phone. Then, with my creepy ears I have, (when I don't pay attention I still take information and I store it in my brain, remembering it when I do pay attention..) I remember my parents said something about keys. Then I was like. "Oh crap. You totally did NOT forget the keys in the Camry (we left it in the city.) Right?" And so my dad doesn't reply and instead opens the door to my huge backyard and tries the back door. But it's locked.
Then he tries the front door, and I'm like, "Dude, it's not like Fluffy is gonna open the door for you. He's a dog."
So now we had to drive allllll the way back, then home AGAIn to drop off Dad. Like, holy tamales.
And I'm soooo bored. Me just playing pokemon and scrolling through Tumblr. Yikes.