{BurrCules} Consent (20)

▲▽Aaron Burr's P.O.V.▼△
★Modern AU★
★・・・・・・★ ・・・・・・★

Today is the day I move in with Hercules.

We've been dating for almost a year and Hercules finally convinced me to move in with him and his friends. It took a lot of convincing and a lot of gifts (that I tried not to accept but had to take anyway).

I woke up and stretched my back a bit, not getting up just yet. Hercules was asleep next to me, his arm wrapped around my waist and is holding me against his chest. I don't move too much, not wanting to wake the tall male that slept soundlessly.

"Hm, babe," Herc's morning voice was raspy and deep, making chills run down my spine. "Are you going to make breakfast?"

"If you want me to," I reply in a soft tone.

"Yes, please," he rolls over, letting me go, and I get up.  I head to the kitchen and start making food for both of us.  I heard shuffling from the bedroom and Herc appeared, not wearing a shirt and his sweatpants low on his hips.  I couldn't help but bite my lip at that.  "Hey baby," he purred quietly, his hands finding my hips as I flipped french toast.  "Can I kiss you?"

"Mhm," I hum and turn around so he can gently kiss me before letting me return to cooking. 

He did this often.  He'd always ask if he could kiss me, even when we're in bed.  He'd always ask for consent before doing anything, including hugging me, kissing me, cuddling, or really anything.  It's such a sweet gesture I'm not used to.  Past relationships messed me up, but Hercules understood that and took care of me.  He's so sweet. 

I finished making our breakfast and I set up the table.  I got all the food there and Hercules came out of the shower.  "Did you call the moving place?" I asked after I sat down with a water bottle in my hand. 

"Yup, I made sure to do that before today because if I didn't, we wouldn't be able to move anything there," he replied, sitting down across from me at the table.  "Plus it's not like you have to unpack it all today.  I ordered it for 3 days so we have the whole weekend plus today to unpack it all or move it to a storage unit or whatever you need."

"Thank you," I smile and start eating my food.  He ate as well, smiling at me every now and again.

Then we began packing everything into boxes. I already had most of my clothing at his place, so I didn't have to pack too much clothing. I packed everything fragile into a box while Hercules grabbed other things like towels and wash cloths.

A few hours passed and Hercules got a call to get the moving truck. "Can I have a quick kiss?" Herc asked quickly, grabbing his keys. I walked over and nodded, letting him kiss me quickly before he left. I smiled a dopey smile, starting to pack up dishes and such.

He came back and we packed up boxes in my car, since I drove him to my place and he left his car at his place. He got Thomas Jefferson and James Madison to show up, Thomas helping Hercules lift furniture and place it in the truck. James helped me with putting boxes in the car and packing up everything else.

"Your boyfriend is very nice," James commented as we packed up more dishes, being careful with where we place them. Hercules and Thomas were moving the couch out the door, or trying at least.