part 4 (inner feelings )

Nandini pov
It's been 6 month of  the dreadful event . LIFE CHANGED  drastically I am going to get MARRIED  tomorrow to someone.

My Didi is going to get married to her love of life .

Her in law's took care of us but nothing is free of cost right .
So I payed my life for my Didi happiness. she is my only family .I can't let her dreams to futile. So I agreed to do it.

Apparently the person whom I am going to get married offered a lump of amount in exchange of me and a piece of land in my name ,which my dad left for me . So basically I am made into a deal in this  project of them .

The thing is none of this happening is known to my di .she is living a dreamy loops and I don't want to burst her bubble .at least she can live happy with her love .
     My  brother in law  is a good persons. Even he doesn't have any idea about this . I am sure he will keep my di happy . After marrage they will settle in abroad  as he is taking care of his own business there .   《Dawan  industries 》

Several thought occupied me  and tomorrow I'll be   married to someone .I felt so anxious , weird  something in my gut give me restlessness.   

Ufff..  I wish my parents ...... never mind I am driving into the  dreadful event. It's my everyday happening .I used to cry daily before sleep .I miss them a lot.

Manik pov :

It's been a month Neonika asked me to get married .
I tried my all possible way But I end up in failure so basically Neonika left me with no options rather than agree to her deal .

I HAVE TO MARRY THE GIRL TO FULL FILL MY DREAMS

I am feeling so sick of this .so much rage are developing in mind .if someone tries to irritate me I will kill them for sure.
But one positive thing is the girl whom I am going to get marry is someone know to cabir .

Phone rings

Cabir :  what are u doing man? I am trying to reach you from morning. You didn't event came to office .what happened?

Manik : cabir don't freak out. I am just feeling so low .

C: are u okay? Tell me I am coming there.
M: no that's OK I am fine .just that are you sure about the girl  .?
C : yes manik I am cent percent sure she will be  so understanding. Even she is getting married to u because  navya wanted  to settle her life and ur mom said she will take care of her education and support her future .that the reason behind this marriage For her . She is no where near to the girls who throw them self on u .

(Really , Neonika and charities.  It's like two poles of earth .she never does anything without profit .even my birth was a profit to get my dad's money .but what cabir is taking about )

M: cabir are you sure about this education deal .?
C:yes manik. I must say you're mom is seriously a nice women. Who care about someone's child like this just because she is her friends daughter.

( friend daughter? now what is he taking about ?)

M: who's friendship?
C :  nandini father Mr murthy and you're mom are friends . You don't know this ?

( how will i know . But now I am sure it's more that I thought .something is cooking in Neonika head .I have to Figuer out. But suddenly why is she interesting in a commener .anyways cabir knows nothing about Neonika so he is praising .even I can't share my dark past with him .it's not that I don't trust him it's just I am not strong enough to do that anyway I have to manage the situation now)

M: I know it's just... nothing leave it man .how is the preparation. ?
C : everything fine manik .I wish we could marry together in the same stage but Neonika mam wanted to get you a court marriage. That's sad.
M: it's OK cabir even i will feel  uncomfortable with the drama and all .so I am fine with the court marrage. OK buddy see you good night .
C : good night manik.

This is the last day of  my existence as bachelor. Tomorrow is the day but I feel something about it  which I have no idea about .let see what happens .....

Note : guys that's for today I'll update when ever I'll get  time minimum 1 update a week is for sure .
Important guys tell me whether I should continue or not .or its boring .
All criticism  are allowed. Thank u