part 15

Nandini :" that day when she asked me to sign the land documents"

"what documents nandini .? what are u talking about?"
"manik on that day ,we went to beach right . do u remember ?"
"yes I do "he gave a clueless look at her .

" on that day ,she got me to register my properties in her name . she told me its safe for us or else I may get threats as I am a part of malhothra's. " she got scared now and literally started to shiver .

" Hey its ok nandini look . ur part of property will be very much less when compared with malhothra . So its not that . I think we should ...." he trailed his words with uncertainty .

" I think we should make this discussion with cabir and navya . May be they can help us to get some clarification about ur property . what do u think ?"

"but manik what about u ?" .

"what about me ?"

"will u able to share things with them . ? won't you uncomfortable ?."
This time reality stuck him . he never discussed . will he able to face cabir ? will they understand him ?

They are his friends MAY BE he should try to be positive .

" we will try nandini"
she felt proud of him . The word we ment a lot to her .
They both felt the real strength of their relationship . Afterall marrage is not a simple word .

" manik we will ask them only about the property ok . that will be fine . "
" ok nandini "

After some months

Nandini pov

Life has became a rollercoaster ride for us . with in a year  lot of changes happened .
I lost my parents. I got married . Manik entered in my life as a guardian angle .   Neonika  mam double face . everything happened in a flash of seconds .

Its too much to handle but manik was always my support .

Its been a year of our marriage . even navya di  is going to deliver a baby in 2 months .

But one thing is still in hanging out. Why neonika wanted my property . Even navya di has no clue about the property in my name .   something are really confusing .

But for anything today is not the day . I planned everything to cherish .

Tomorrow   is our first anniversary  and  my birthday too.
manik asked me to get ready for outing .  I am sure he has planned something for me as I am planning for him .

I am going to give him the best gift . A gift to make this marriage fullfill . We gonna be awsome .
and even I decided to confess my feelings for him . I felt jitters all over me . The thought of him near me is unbelievable . He will be  my first  .

Manik pov

         Tomorrow  is nandu birthday  and our anniversary . I planned everything to make the day perfect for  us . I am sure she gonna love this idea . I decided to make her enjoy her favourite place  , beach . so i planned everything in our  private beach resort .

     I have been practicing everything from evening and i am sure I can handle her .she is my strong girl .

I reached home to pick her up .
She was standing near the gate . looks like she has been waiting for me .

She looked so tempting will be the appropriate word . Her red dress reaching near her upper thigh and her cherry red rich chewable lips ,  DAMMM this girl will be my death one day .

She ran and hopped on me .....wowwww so much love and her hold on me tighten . she looked nervous .

" hey  u ok . lets leave.."
she didn't answer me . just gave me a nod and entered the car .

once we reached the destination  I took her blindfold  .

when I opened  her eyes  I thought she will jump like manic  or cry like  a baby but she gave a formal simle and a simple complement . 

even throughout the journey she didn't asked anything about the place .

" Its so unlike u nandu  . u never wait for suprise . Being a curious cat u  always try to get ur answers before but what happened now ?  why are u so silent . ? u know right we are going to celebrate our anniversary and ur birthday . Its our first time nandini then why are u looking so upset   . "

" Its nothing manik . let's have dinner . its just hungry . "

Oh gosh how can i forget that she is Mrs foodie right .

"yeah let eats ."

We finnshed our dinner and just talking about some random stuff . about her colg and my project development  . she became her  normal self  but still something is not convincing . May be I was just over thinking .

  Its going to strike 12 in  a minute so I took her leave to bring the cake .

when I showed her the cake she gave me a million dollars smile . Its her favourite chocolate along with princess theme one  . Like I thought she loved the cake . Its so evident in her face .

  she blowed the candle and gave me a picece . I make her eat some . Her lips completely covered with chocolate .

I cleaned with tissue . She looked stunned with my fingers on her lips . she almost flushed and shivered at our proximity . wonder how it feels when I have my lips on her .

MAY BE i should try .
MAY BE she will accept it.
MAY BE  I should get her permission first .

            All my inner turmoil went to trash when I found her advancing to me . within a inch gap we decided to study each other face  .  I felt so bliss to be like this .

I closed my eyes to initiate our night . I found her hot breath on my cheek .

"manik "

she called me almost in a husky voice that it immediately turned me on .

I open my eyes to immediately captured by her  big doe ones .

"yes "

" U didn't gave me any gift ."

" what u want ?" 
I asked not wanting to break our eye contact . It felt she wanted to  share many things with me .
I prepared to make anything for her . Like anything if she wish to get . I made many promises to myself to keep her happy .

But everything broken down with her one wish .
" like what ?"
I distanced from her to  look her almost like an alien .

" yes manik u heard me clear I want to get  DIVORCED "  

Hey guys guess why nandini wanted to get divorced . And share your thoughts in comments .

Like and comment guys if you like the update .
thanks for ur support everyone .
love u .