part 8 ( mom????? )

phone conversation .
neo  : yes , i will give that letter to her .
Other person : make sure u do it today
neo : but whats the need to do this , i mean we can easily get her signature . then whats the need to make her rejoin in the college .

other person : because , we need to gain her trust . only then she will sign the papers without reading them .
neo : yeah , you are right . but even we need to get her sister navya signature right .
how can we do that ?

other person : arggg ... dont irritate me with ur stupid brain neonika . just do what i say .
neo : ok (gritting her teeth)

phone endes

neonika pov
         Now i have to handle them . but what if manik told nandini about me .  then she will never trust me . i have to make a move without manik  knowledge .

" listen , call nandini to meet me  ."  the  caretaker went with a node

" aunty , did u call me ?"  nandini asked politely . she has no idea of a women who is sitting before  her .
" yes beta take ur seat why are standing " . she made a sweet comment to overshadow her wicked side .

"actually i called to give this " with that she gave a letter to her .
nandini opened with confusion written all over her face . suddenly , she felt on top of everything . why not she got a chance to fullfill her parents one and only wish . 

she hugged neonika  out of joy " thank u so much aunty  . u are so kind and i am so happy to get u in my life " she poured her heart but all Neonika felt was a pure annoying . she wanted to get ride of  her as soon as possible .
so faked a call and went .

nandini wanted to share this to  navya and manik .she called her and navya felt happy that she made a best decision  in nandini life with her in law's.
she genuinely  got some picece of mind .

At evening

as soon as manik enter he was  mesmerised by the auroma and he followed the direction  to land up in dining .

he found nandini in supervising all dishes .

"what happened nandini any function  today " his  voice  beamed with his emotion to his food .

" actually manik , i am so happy today so i thought of making sweet . " she  cripes in unusual happiness
in her eyes .
" whats the matter ?" he felt the need to share her happiness .

" it because of  u manik . only u and ur family made this happened .  because of u guys i am going to fullfill my parents only wish to see me a doctor .
thank u so much . u are really lucky to have  a family like this . "

after that manik couldn't  perceive anything . his mind revolved around her words .

really a  lucky family  , she must be kidding .
Forget about  being lucky , is he really have a family ?  He smiled sarcastically within him . he needed time to analyse whats happening in his mansion   mainly what  is neonika wicked malhothra plan .

But he doesn't wanted  to make her upset . so he decided not to  disclose  anything about neonika . 
Apart from that ,Neonika is still his mother  atlease for namesake .

he  don't want nandini to get more stress  Its the first time  she is smiling to the fullest .
he made an unknown promise that he will always keep her happy like this  no matter what . even it required to keep his life in dark .

A  MONTH complted:

Its almost a month  complted of their marrage . they develop a bond , kind of  friendship . Both felt comfortable with each other presence .
        now a days manik even started to do his breakfast in home . much to his suprise  he  loved spending time in home .
             He found a reason to return home . Feeling of someone waiting for him made his life a reasonable .

All these they got to know about each other and neonika was a long forgotten business  .

" nandini ,wake up fast . Again u will be late for clg  ."  he shouted at his top voice that it echoed the whole mansion .
       But much to his frustration his sleeping devil  is not in a mood to see sunshine.

"wake up nandini , i seriously can't understand how they gave u medical seat "

" manik please   don't irritate me  . let me sleep  . And moreover still  half an is there for colg
and last i am a merit student "   she replied him with a smirk and covered her face with  the duet .

"ok fine . do what ever u want " he replied and went .

This was their daily  routine .  she is always a sleeping head and he is a caring and responsible one. she started to regain herself and manik started to experience a new feel .

Taking care of someone made him more responsible and sensible  whereas nandu become more naughty .

suddenly nandini felt  flying  . she was about to scream but on looking at  him she rested her head on his crook of shoulder . Start to continue her sleep .

splash !!!!!! what happened ....

he dumped her on tub
" oh God !! what happened ?"  she couldn't get into a frame .
"ha ha ha look at u nandini .u are looking so scared .   its so funny " 

suddenly a evil mind strikes to naughty queen and end up in water  fight between two kids who never got a chance to live like a child .

Her wet dress and lips made her look  breathtakingly beautiful . he never seen a girl look so pretty  even on devoid of any make up .
Her perfect curve over her skinny dress gave him a unknown sensation to cross a line .
why not , at the end  of the day he is a human .He shook his head to get his mind on track in order to avoid further embarrassment  .

"Oh  gosh , u devil . u drenched me again . Do u even realise that i am in office attribute??"   he tried to make her scare .

" u asked for it  manik . who asked to u wake me up?" she gave a evil smirk .
"yeah right "    he made a disbelief look and went  out to get change and nandini reached dining to join with him .

she found soha and manik waiting for her . suddenly something striked  her .

"Good morning soha  and happy  birthday , sorry i wanted to wish in night but i couldn't control my sleep "  she started to accept her as a friend but she never felt  any reciprocity form soha. Either way she doesn't want to crash on their  friendship .

"its ok  nandini . even my friend wished me in the morning  so i shouldn't except  his wife to wish me at 12.00 right . " soha made a sarcastic comment but she look visibly hurt with manik behaviour .

"Ohh god !!! soha are you serious . manik u are very bad . how can u do this to her???" she made a animated reaction .
." Escuse me  . u are one who made me tired . thats  why i slept . not my mistake everyone will get exhausted " he made a blunt statement without thinking .  Soha made a shock face and nandini lowered her eyes in shy .

He found a unusual silent from nandini and a reddish tinge on her cheeks more precisely a blush ??? . Considering their relationship of being a couple it striked him .

  "  Actually she  gave the  idea of pillow fight . so.. " he utter to reduce the awkwardness but at some corner he like to see her fully flushed . He smiled and made a note to do it often .

Suddenly out of no where nandini shouted
mom !!! "
she ran and hugged the woman...
" how are u mom ? i missed u so much " .....

Who is her mom ?? make a guess guys .
i would love to read ur comments so make me happy and vote . if u like the update .
thank u everyone for the support .