part 5 (manan marrage )

Today is the day .both souls are going to get tied in a single agreement .

Manik reached the court first with Neonika . And nandini reached there with navya and cabir .

Ñeo: oh there u guys ,come let's start the procedure.
Nav: yes let's go

All this time nandini doesn't even spare a look towards manik . But manik can't take his eyes from her .He couldn't digest the fact that Neonika selected a girl like her .
she look .
she look
She Look soooooo
natural ,   simple ,    humble overall he DOESN'T  except this .
Oh god . He became so  nervous  .what if the girl took this relationships ,a series one .he won't be able to  give her a happy family .He can't be a ideal husband . And some point of his heart doesn't want him to be on her bad books .
   He wonder how her SMILE  looks like .? 

Finally all the procedures got over .not even garlands are exchange .so basically it just a agreement to be a husband and wife .A relatioship which is believed to be a matter of  eternity .

All this things started to suffocate  him .he found a huge burden on his shoulder .he found himself  responsible for her . Though he doesn't believe in this, calling as someone husband passed a thrill over his spine .

Nandini situation was no less than him .she is  observing him  now .
What if he doesn't like me?
what if  I don't match his expectations? 

                 All she thought about his comfort .she started to accept him .not with whole hearted but she thought it, as her responsibility.
That's what the society says all time right .That's   The girl have to adjust. it's  an unwritten law.

They reach the malhothra mansion .
Cabir and navya return to their home for their marriage in the evening.  Neonika went for her work and now it's our newly agreement couple left in the mansion .

Manik made a move and nandini followed like a lost puppy .all the time both of them having tough time to start a conversation.
Forget about talking they didn't even look at others .

Finally they reached his room. 
M: hmm. Feel comfortable . get change and rest if u want  .
N: ok thank u .

And then again a silence . it's becoming more awkward now .
Breaking them nandini started the conversation
She asked something which made manik stare at like an alien .

M : what .?

He felt amused And he started to laugh like a mad person.  In this 25 years of his life he never laughed like this ..
A  colour in his black and white . LIFE .

M : are you serious . U don't know my NAME ?
N :(sheepishly ) actually they told me I am going to get marry to a malhotra. That's it . So I don't know.

Manik pov 

   She appears like a small school going girl .so innocent. 
M: "ok  I understand. Our marrage is not a normal one so it's fine . Here we go i am MANIK "
I dont feel like adding my surname which I usually do.  May be I thought she knew it.

N :"I am nandini "
With that she extend her hand for a friendly approach.  

After our introduction she went to refresh and i made my way to the guest room .

At evening we went to cabir place for fuction .everything went well . I felt some kind of relif may be she is not that bad as i expect her to be .
We return home .

M : tired?
N : yes alot in one day . I am exhausted .
M : you sleep in this room ill be in guest room. Good night .
N:good night .

Both of them return to their room with silent . Finally all doubts and fears are blown out .
MAY Be this is ment to be .
MAY BE they are ment to be .

But our life is just a play toy in gods hand .
MAY BE he planned something for them .  Somethinggg .....lets see ...

Next day morning .
Nandini woke up early and started her work as a wife . She went to  kitchen  to cook something for manik . She thought it will be a good start .

Butler : mam do u need anything ?
N.: yes I want to cook some dishes and I want help with that .

Everyone present there looked like an alien  .. why not.  this is the first time  in  the mansion someone wanted to cook .as they never witnessed  their beloved ( Neonika mam) "sarcasm " entering the kitchen  .

Nevertheless they are happy with nandini as she respected them and she find her a kind hearted  person . That's what people need right,  respect .

Manik get ready for work and come down at his usual time .
Nandini to finished his work .but she got to know that he never do his  breakfast in home .
So she thought of ask him today .

N:"manik one minute "
M: yes
N: arggg ..if u don't mind .can u ..
M: can I?  What ? Speak up nandini . I won't eat u .
N : that exactly I want to ask .
M: what whether i will  eat .....u ? ( he asked with his all time smirk ) and she blushed for an unknown reason. 
N : no I made a break.....
ringgggg

Their were distributed by a person on their door step  . As soon as the person entered inside .runs fastly and hopped on manik .making  manik shock .

But what made nandini shock is  manik tighten his hold on the person .
  Who is the person ?

MAY BE manik has someone In his life .
MAY BE  the person is just a friend .

But her doubt and hope crushed down when manik utter the word ....

" MISSED YOU BABE "