part 9

" mom i missed you "  
that's so sweet of u nandu . even i missed u so much" 
no NEO mom u are lying u didn't even call me "  nandu made a cute pout . No one belive that they know each other just few months  .

All this drama was witnessed by manik . He doesn't feel jealous instead he felt a strong hatred towards the women in front of him .
he has seen her real face , she can never love someone after all she never cared for his own son happiness.  she will be the first one to destroy his life  .

He very much sure she need something from nandini but he can't put his finger in any single  entity . His own house is suffocating him . He decided to go .

"nandini, let's go . u are getting late for colg . come I'll drop u " he called her to gain their attention .
" oh my God ! i totally forgot about it . bye mom  .bye soha . see u guys in the evening ." with that she runs out to catch his speed .

Throughout their journey to colg she found a unknown tension in manik face .
All these days she got to know about manik anger issues so she decided not to disrupt the boiling volcano .

But seeing his all time naughty wife to be this silent he decided to break the it.
" nandini , what happened why are u so silent ? "  finding this as a best opportunity she started her ranting .

Manik pov

" Nothing happened to me . actually u are so silent and u didn't even talk to mom  . so i thought u are tensed about something soooo......"  

Oh god can someone be more sweet than her .  she even sense my felling but why can't  she see the evilness in Neonika and top of that she is calling  her mom . Really !  is she worth it ?

I think it's high time  i have to tell her about neonika . Its better to be done as soon as possible . ill do it in evening it will be better.

" No its just office work load nothing else . " i made  a assuring face .
" manik ,  Arrrr...can i i  asssk u something ?"   she is looking like a scared puppy and why is she stammering  .  she never does that. i gave her a suspicious look and she smiled nervously in return.

" u can ask me anything .no need to  take permission"   i felt an unknown urgency to make her comfort . she looked visibly relaxed with that

actually juniors are conducting farewell programme  and it will last till 10 in the night  .  I really want to be there please please please manik   allow me to go "   

He smiled at her cuteness and gave a small node with a list of do's and don'ts .
she kept on nodding her head without cross word .

Her eyes they speak a lot more than her .
its so mesmerising like a shining star . I wish i could tell her all this but we are not that close .

May be one day everything will change between us . From friends to something else .
MAY BE our equation change to what i feel like .
LETs hope . woowww manik u are hoping for something rather  for someone its new but can't help it . I smiled thinking about her.

Finally , he drop her to reach his office.

At 10.30 pm

oh god !  this meeting stretched this long . nandini must be waiting for me . But why she didn't call me?
May be the programme is not over .

       ( the person u are calling is not reachable )
this network is really annoying . I hope she is fine . I am driving at an inanimate speed but this traffic and  now rain is a added  disaster .

BE SAFE NANDINI . i am felling restless while entering her colg . its so ... its soo calm ... i am not getting good vibes  i thing the function got over .
i couldn't find a single soul in the ground .
i tried calling her again same response .

"nandini ....nandini... " 

I am searching for half an hour . she  doesnt even reached home . i sighed in frustration and mainly i am hell worried about her .

With defeat i decided to inform cabir  . while returning  , i found a  isolated room at the corner  i decide to make a last attempt .

This few centimeters distance gave me jitters all over my body  . i couldn't breath . all negative thoughts are getting into me . i felt like crying . i could hear my heart beating over my chest .

please nandini be safe be safe  .

I slightly push open the door .My hands are shaking.
      The room is so dark . i never feared of it but right now its scaring the hell out of me  .

Flashing light from my phone i made my way to switchboard .

Light is spread  over the room even to edges  But the sight in front of me brought the darkness  of  my childhood . 

MAY BE its just a nightmare .
MAY BE its my fear shouting at me .
MAY BE NOT ..........

guess what he saw guys and comment me ur views .
thanks for ur support . love u everyone .