part 13

" oh god !!!! just kill me already . why she had to do this to me "

He looked so frustrated . But why ? no actually why not ????
when he found his beloved wife wrapped up in a small pink towel which covered till her mid thigh . He couldn't stop himself from ogling on her flawless figure . It took energy of his entire existence to put his hormones in control .

on giving close look he found her in deep slumber .

A small smile appeared on his lips .

" she must be tired "
It was a kind of a know emotion . He felt as if he knew her for ages ......
He covered her with duvet and went outside .

"Ram ....ram....."
"when did Nandini madam came back from college ?"
" madam came afternoon during lunch time sir "
" ok ,did she ate anything ?"
" no sir "
" ohh ok , Do one thing get some light food with fresh juice to my room "
" ok sir "

For past 5min he is making all kind of wired ideas for waking her up .
Considering her love for sleep he knows that its not a simple task and definitely not when she is in half nude condition .

"nandini .... Nandini .....wake up ...."
she is not even responding . so he slightly shook her by shoulder .

He gave himself some time to observe her . She is so soft like a doll may be more than that . He cares them all along the top to reach her face . suddenly , he noticed an ultimate weapon to kill him , her lips. He got overbroad to even think of anything rationally !!!!!!
Thank God ,his sanity was saved by a knock at the door . He went and brought the food try inside .

He came back to sense only to regret his act .

"what happened to me? how can I do this to her ? I was acting like a pervert !!!!! . she is not in sense and how can i take advantage of the situation . "
he was cursing himself and lost his grip on the glass of water he was holding . The broken sound pulled nandini out of sleep .

The sound made her shiver .

" manik...." her voice made him reach near her . within fraction of seconds she hopped on his embrace .
" i am sorry the glass slipped out of my hand . Nothing to panic . relax ...ok " he caressed her hair to make her relax .

Her breath got normal . only then reality striked her . she wriggled out of his embrace . He immediacy left her and went outside to reduce the awkwardness .

she got changed and waited for him to join the dinner . she couldn't stop herself from blushing . She felt embarrass to even look her at her reflection .

Her thoughts came to halt by the knocking sound of the door. She opened the door to find manik .

"manik , why are u knocking ? its ur room . "
he smiled sarcastically .
" Really !!!! it's my room ? then what are u doing here? " he asked her only to find her fumbled . such a kid she is .
" its ... it's ..because..." He went near her to lift her chin . but she didn't lift her eyes which stayed locked on the ground .

" Hey look at me " he made a tone of authorization that she couldn't refuse .
" Its our room . Don't feel embarrass ,ok . I always got u covered . Don't worry . U must be tiered right . come lets have dinner " he moved forward and she followed him with a smile of satisfaction and pride .
This man is a gem . He is no less than a dream prince . Her prince .

They started to eat but manik can't handle nandini silence anymore .

." what it is nandini ? what happened ?"
" nothing ."  her reply was blunt .
something striked him . he decided to confess  his act .
"nandini , look what ever i did was not in my control . I am not justifying my act but will u apologies me for it ."  he almost gave her a puzzle to solve which she had no clue about .

" what it is manik ? ur tone is scaring me "

" actually when u were sleeping in That condition  i couldn't stop myself from look at u in  a way ....argg ... u  know ....like .... i am sorry , please ..u can punish me for that " 
                      He gave a nervous smile but all she  could think  off is only about her luck , to get him in life . No man will ever do that . He has a right on her still he wanted her permission to even look at her. No one will confess something like that on top of that he is asking for punishment . she wanted to shower him with kisses as a punishment .

" aww ... manik that's really cute u know . Its ok dont feel bad " she reassured him to feel better
"then why are u look so gloomy "   he knotted his eyebrows and waited for her.

" Arggg .... manik .. i thought of making dinner for u but I couldn't . so ....."
    she stopped only to find him laughing holding his stomach .
"seriously...i mean are u really feeling for that ????  oh nandu u are such a kid u know "
     All she can do is to adore her grown up husband.  the  glow on his face  while laughing is not something she get to see on daily basis  so made a picture in memory to cherish for life .

"u know nandu u don't have to feel cause i  had a delightful  meal  and the credit goes to u " he added with smirk and it  took her sometime to understand his tease  .
" chiii ... manik who will discribe person with food .  Have u ever complemented a girl before "
" so u want me to give u  complement ???" 
she opened and closed her mouth almost like a fish gapping at him .

He moved near her and lowered to her face and caressed them like a petals of rose . Almost he inhaled her sweet Strawberry body wash  . she closed her eyes in anticipation . 

" u looked like a new born baby  . so soft so fragile and so flawless .  u looked so bright like a star  and u  almost made my heart run a marathon race for u ."

she blushed profusely by his complement and their intimacy . Its new for both of them . He took her to bed and  embrace her  . Its something divine they felt so they decided to cherish the moment .

Its morning .
manik and nandini  gone to their daily routine . Its a exam time so nandini  decided to return home  by afternoon.

So Even manik made a plan to join with her during lunch .

Afternoon...
manik reached home he came earlier and decided to call nandini .
                            Suddenly some laughter gained his attention . He saw them only to make his blood boil in anger . He couldn't take it anymore  . he decided to  avoided them .

but........ someone called him behind . The voice made him shiver . He closed his eyes  and prayed to God  for making it as a nightmare .  He thought

MAY BE this is the time to face the situation .
MAY BE they are happening for a reason .
MAY BE....... GOD knows better  .