part 10

I felt like ran over million miles . Standing in  front of   ICU  hyperventilating to catch my breath .  She must be scared . Its all my fault i was not there when she need me .

        She must have cried a lot her face looked so pale .  Nandu aiyappa please save her .

end of manik pov

Standing in front of God he asked for her life to be safe   rather he begged .
        The man who order everything , who always had control over every action , who never stood in front of an idol  is right now devoting it .

     "No one escape from God's play . He have his own way of making people understand . But unfortunately people never understood the depth of his vision .  trust him manik he always has his reason "

    Her words ringing in his ear . she always used to glow like a pure star .

He closed his eyes ......

few  hours back

Manik pov

when i enter the room I found nandini in a devastated state . Her dress are torn at edges and her head was bleeding . I started to shiver at my place . I went near her to find her in unconscious . Within a minute I reached the hospital .

I opened my eyes with a click sound of the door .

" Doctor what happened to her ?  she is fine right ..? "
" don't worry gentle man she is perfectly fine its just she got scared thats why she fainted . Nothing to panic"

I felt my blood  rushing through my body which are frozen some moment ago .

" Doctor can I see her "
"yes actually you can get her home . I'll sign the discharge sheet "
" Thank you doctor" 
      He gave me warm smile and went .

I went inside to find my sleeping beauty . she looks pale  . I cursed myself for being so careless and unable to protect her .

" Manikshe called me almost like a whisper .
" hey , are u okay " she smiled in return . thats the thing which gave my normal breath .

" nandini come lets go home "
I gave her support and she clutch my shoulder . I got her out . even on our way to home she remained silent .
  so to make her normal i bought a chocolate  , her favourite along with milk from kitchen .

" nandini drink this milk and see what i got for u "    with that i showed her chocolate  but all she gave me a blank look .  I couldn't take it anymore .

I wanted to know what happened to her . why she was in that condition . 

"nandini ,what happened to u ?why are u so silent ? tell me nandini i can fix it."  even now she is giving me silent treatment .

" I AM ASKING YOU SOMETHING GOD DAMMIT "
i shouted  to gain her attention and to divert her mind .

" Manik "
" yes nandini i am right her tell me"
  i asked while cupping her face .
suddenly out of nowhere she crushed on me and started to wail . Her hold on me was a death grip .

after sometimes she got a grip on herself but we didn't broke the hug . it was much needed to grasp each other presence .

"nandu , do u want to talk .."  she nodded her head like  a toddler .
" manik the function got stopped in the middle due to rain so everyone return to their home   I thought of informing to u but .....but ....ur phone is not reachable . Since I don't have many friends  I couldn't ask help from any one . and then ....."   she sobbed again thinking over  .

I felt so helpless . I just patted her head to smoothen the situation .

"shh.... nandini  ,its ok dear . i got u . don't worry . i got u "
" and then suddenly two big big men gave me dirty looks . I started to escape that place but they got hold on me and they even  slapped  me .  but i ran from  there and hide  myself  in a room after that i couldn't recall anything i felt all blank .."

I broke the hug to observe her . she looked so scared . her cheeks got swell . I closed the distance to  reach her face  . she widen her  eyes to examine my action . i chuckle at that.
and made her comfortable on the bed . i tried to come out of her hold but she tighten the grip and kept her head on chest .

" don't leave me manik  . please stay like this " how can anyone say no to this innocent kid . I nodded my head and hold her closer to my heart .

This is the first time we are cuddling each other  . I felt so peace  like breathing  a fresh air  . I was observing her features her skin her nose her hair .  everything about her remained me of the angles  i used to believe as a kid .

      I was so occupied by her . Felt like living in a dreamy world untill she ASKED something which   brought me back to reality . I should say a harsh reality . 

MAY BE I Should tell her soon . .....

What she asked ?  any guess
Thanks for votes and comment guys.
love u all .
vote and comment if you like this chapter.