part 11( a love bite????)

@saanj13  you guessed it right

Manik pov

" manik u didn't  inform anything to mom right . or else she would be worried . "

oh god even in this situation she is thinking about neonika . I must say neonika is one heck  manipulative women . I must tell everything in the morning  . I need to keep her away .

" no nandini i have not informed about anything to anyone . so no worries . u sleep its need "
          with that i smoothen her hair . its so silky-soft and smell like divine . we both cuddle to reach ecstasy of unknown peace .

pov end

At morning .

" Manik ... manik ..wake up u monster .... "

   usual days manik  used wake her up but today its opposite .  he is sleeping like he never slept for ages . true he never got a warmth of someone to sleep .
he was never been curdle before .
He found it as a dream to say someone as him and he made up his mind to never woke up from his dream . 

    But our sweetie pie nandu condition was not less than a teddy bear , who is getting crushed by a teen girl on sleep . 
      He securely keep his both hands on her waist and  made a pure protection ring around her .

Finally unable to breath she made a quick attempt to wake him .

" Hhhhaaaa ....what the ...? "  with that shirk he open his eyes  to look at the amazing  view . she is so close to him almost their breaths are mingling .

" finally u woke up . God bless me . why are u sleeping like  this . leave me u monster "

He was amazed with her audacity . Is she was the same girl crying holding his neck yesterday  or someone has made an exchange with  his sleeping devil overnight .
        He found their position and left her with a sheepish smile .

         Then he found a naughty way to play with .
he smirked and pulled her close to him to bang on his chest . 
      "That's not a way to wish good mornig to ur husband nandu ."

      he made a statement which amused her . its not like she doesn't know but hearing from him , it gave an unknown pleasure , kind of an unknown happiness to her .

      manik expected her to blush and ask him to leave her  . Then teasing her for some more time he planned to let her go .

But this girl   DAMMM she never seized to suprise him .  she came close to his lips and gave a quick  peck  on his cheek  which was enough to shut his system and lose his grip on her .
      she ran and closed the washroom door with a  sound that brought manik back to reality .

      Its time for him to blush .
                    " God .!!!! she is something man  

       he couldn't stop himself from  smiling like a fool . he went to get ready in next room and found unusual in his reflection .

     only one word came to his mind  " NANDINI ....."
as he found a bite mark in his neck which she made in the process of waking him up .
"now i will show her how to play in Manik malhotra style "   he went with smirk .

    he returned to his room to talk to her about neonika .

" nandini , i need to discuss some....thing... important, yes important ..  with u "  she found  an unknown fear in his voice . so she held his hand and  gave him a  blink to continue .

"tell me manik "
" actually it's  about... "

PHONE RINGS

manik pov

" hello ."
." yeah i am coming  , yes  make it confirm

  I finished my call and found her looking at me with a questioning face . I can't tell her she is so fragile . yesterday so much happened she must need some peace of mind to analyse the situation . may be someother day would do .

         she will break if she got to know about neonika . after all she is calling her mom and it would hurt her  a lot and  I have make it a slow process .

" actually I wanted to tell u that ...."  now what will I tell to her  think manik think  .Yes this would divert  her .

" can we go to beach in the evening , if u are OK with it ?"  she is looking like an alien and started to jump on joy . Now this is worth keeping her in dark .
" thank you manik "
" its ok get ready ,i will pic u up in the  evening  , now bye "  with that both drifted .

Neonika pov .
this is the perfect timing to execute my plan sorry his plan . with that I went to meet her .

" nandini can we go to some place , its a important work beta "
" ok mom but can we return before evening ?"
" sure no problem let's go"
" ok mom two minutes I'll get changed "

   neonika find a best way to get her plan done . she took nandini phone and hide it . she made sure that manik will be busy in the office even the call was made by her . after all she is pro in tricking people .

        but what irritates her is their closeness  . He found a way new manik with nandini . the way he handling the situation and his anger issues everything changed . but as far as her knowledge this marriage was  a just a deal to them and what happened now ?

"lets go mom "

they entered the registration office and neonika made a clean play and got everything registered on her name . as she tolď  its just a small procedure and made up many stories  nandini was convinced .

moreover why she will get  any doubt on her family . they loved her atlease thats what she thought and she even made a fool out of herself by believing that  the reason behind their marriage is friendship between his father and neonika . And the deal was just to convince navya in law's as they were cunning people .

     After reaching home nandini was so excited about beach so she conventionally forget about everything happened .

on phone
Neonika :  " yes everything went well "
other person : good i call u later and one more thing don't plan anything stupid then i wont mind killing u . remember that and manik should never get to know about anything . ok
  neonika :  ok

call ended

other man pov
       "  now its time for some pay back time murthy"

guess the other person and let me know
vote and comments guys if u like the update .
thank you for your support .