part 14

manik pov

Today first time in my life I felt so insulted , accused when I found that   "being betrayed "  look on her face . How can I explain myself ???? Oh god she will hate me for sure . save me someone .

Some times ago ..........

               when I entered the mansion i found the highly irritating figures . My so called mom and her new boyfriend ooops....... sorry my mistake toyfriend . Its a usual seen for me but i never wanted nandini to enter in that seen when they are literally eating their face in the center of the living room .

                    Blood from her whole body had been sucked out .She became more pale . she couldn't take it anymore . She ran to save herself from further embarrassment . I know she will be upset . But more than that she must be confused and doubting everything . why not , after all she is a girl of simple mind with fairy tale fantasy .

I slowly entered my room to found her sitting in the bed and crying like a baby . Like what ???? oh god why she has to be this much soft hearted .

" hey nandu please don't " I made her face me and slowly took her in my embrace . I silently thanked her for not pushing me .

" why ? manik why ? u don't trust me enough to share this ? or I am not worth for ur trust ???"

she held my life in her and she think I don't trust her . oh god what u did !!!

"manik I thought we will be a one happy family but mom ... ....Is she even worth it ?"

i didn't made any attempt to stop . she has to vent it out but strangely she stopped and gave me a intense
look as if she reading my soul through my eyes .

" Manik , are you all right ??? I am sorry manik . I just shouted on u . even u must be feeling bad ...no actually worse than that right?." she asked cupping my face .

Mother is always disguise to god but i got a wife who disguise to mother .
MAY BE i am lucky enough or
MAY BE God finally gave up on giving me tests .

I decided to make everything transparent . she deserved to know it .

" nandini , see I need to keep u protected so I preferred not to enclose anything to u . but i think its time . listen nandu , Neonika is always behind money and she never  cared anything for me  .My dad is a heart patient nandu and he loves his family a lot and I never wanted to shatter  his  belief on his wife ....so its a dirty secret ."  

I couldn't meet her eyes now , as i am sure it will be lot of sorry for me . I made myself comfortable on her lap while she caressed my hair to smoothen  my pain . Its magical and it worked . with that I closed my eyes to take a deep breath and drifted to be away from this realities .

End of day with end of secrets .

I woke up in the morning to find something unusual .  Nandini is missing . She is not a early bird then were is she???? . Yesterday everything messed what if she decided to leave me ???? No...No....She is the only person in my life .  Don't  be a  stupid manik she must be around  .

" nandini.... nandini....where are u ,?" 
" I am here manik " I found her near balcony door having pen in her head and in night dress with her cute  specs . She must be preparing for her exam .
I waked towards her to take her into a soulful hug . It was needed .

" I thought.... u ..." I felt so insecured .
" u thought I would leave u  like this?? " 

she completed my sentenced like she knew me for ages and her toothy smile . If I say I was not blessed then consider me as a big time lier .

" i am sorry "
" its ok but manik i have some doubts "
" what is it.?"
" why we got married ? I mean I thought she is my father's friend but when she doesn't care about his family they why she will feel anything for a long forgotten dead friend ????"

That's true even I was searching for this one reason alas !!! all I have is a lot of questions with unknown fear .

" nandini even I had the same doubt . Before marriage I thought u will be a daughter of big business tycoons so she made a deal . But when I got to know about u not even a day I stopped about the reason . but...."

"what manik ? tell me . "

" The way she is faking her love for u . To show herself as a good women and the desperate in her to make u belive is all something strange " I gave her a questioning look to make her think of any clue .

"U are right . Actually everything was good and she behaved so nicely to me that I even called her mom . Everything started getting strange  from that day. " she looked more like she is  regretting everything .

"which day nandu ?"

" That day when she asked me to........

any guess what may be the reason .

like and comment guys if you like the update .
Thanks for ur support .
love you enjoy everyone.☺☺☺