part 12

at evening

      manik came in the evening to get his girl on  a date ooops no its just a small outing with a friend for them .

      He entered his room to find an ultimate unquenchable  most classic women on the  existence of earth . why not after all she took an hour extra time to make her up for the day , for their day , especially for him .
           ....   why not, she is a girl who believed in fairy tales once ....  MAY BE even more now .  

           she is still busy in setting  her  hair which given him enough time to breath in her presence .
                    The beautiful red gown with simple neck piece and minimal make up and lot more addition of tones of innocence .
The most important question  popped up his mind                    "  is  she the same girl he got married?"     
  Definitely not . she look lot more than that .  He got married to a barbie doll but now she is a world searching model .

          on sensing  a pearcing look she turned her head  to find her husband royally ravishing her beauty .

" manik , when did you came ?"  this snapped him out and he made a sheepish grim to caught red handed .

"just now let go "   he made a move without turning back.

    During ride

tapering her fingers on the open window , murmuring the song lyrics, nandini enjoying  the ride like a picnic trip .she looked so happy in her own world  in which he wanted to gain entrance .

"so excited already " he hoped to know the reason.
" yes very much ...excited . u know manik beach is always my favourite . it's refreshing and brings about new hopes "  she beamed with an unknown promises .
"what about u? "

" for me? ..arggg .... for me  its nothing but a gloomy area where the waves are never allowed to be in shores for a longer time " he finished with sigh .
" what does ur words symbolises manik ?" 
she looked like lost bunny in his words . these kind of philosophy is too much for her to take . she is still a kid of 18 years .

"it's nothing . see we reached let's go " he put on his mask to make this day for her .
All he wanted to tell her was how insecure he feels when he gets happiness .
              It was never his cup of tea . He was always trained to take pain . Being happy is an abandoned fruit for him . But with her he fells  everything as a dream that he fear it may go away one's he wake up .

         Its been 15 minutes of their walk in the shores and both ingnored  the silence prevailing inbetween

" manik let's go home "  she looked more like exhausted .
"what happened nandini , all ok ?" 

" no it's nothing to worry but please I don't want to be here . This place is suffocating me . please take me away manik  , please "  she almost in the verge of cry

  He took her in his comfort and got her back home . She has been unusually silent throughout the way back . 

IN HOME
     She got her dress to change .

Manik pov
what happened to her suddenly ?. she was all ok before . And why she is taking so long  to change .
I need to check her .

" nandini ..... nandini .... ur ok right? "
  After giving so many thoughs i decided to go inside . she is not even replying .

Before I could make a move she came out and she look more devastated . Her eyes are red due to cry .
she silently went to sleep .
No not now i can't leave her alone .
MAY BE I can give her my shoulder to cry .

end of pov

" hey nandu , what happened dear ?" . he asked on cupping her face .
" Nothing "  she replied almost like a whisper .
" Its ok u can count on me . u will feel better just try "
he encouraged her to open up  but  will it be possible  for him to share his pain . 

" manik it's ... it's ... " she again started to sob but this time she decided not to conceal her emotions .

"shh ..shh...  Its ok babe ... it's ok to cry ..."  thats all she needed now . she crushed on his chest to  let her gaurds down .

" its about my parents and my brother . we always  used to spend a lot time together .and Risub is my baby manik . we  enjoyed lot together and beach is our all time fun zone . we used to play like manic   .
I am missing them a lot . why they left me  manik ?. why god take them away ? why ?.... " 

Now he can clearly make out her change of emotion . That place aggravated their memories .

He felt so useless . He hated the fact that he is being so  helpless . He hated to see her cry . he can never understand how it feels cause he never had a family .

" nandini look at me  . I can't answer to your question actually the matter of fact  no one can . But they  loved u and they won't rest their soul if their baby girl is crying  . so do the honour let their souls bless accept them as god . "

     She stopped crying and blinked her eyes to get a better image of him . he was right she has to start living atlease for them .

"and moreover you look ..... "
" I look .... what manik ?"
" u look  so funny while crying ..."  he laughed to make the situation better . It worked  . she turned her head to opposite side to  show him her anger .

" hey sorry  I was just kidding "
" don't talk to me . u didn't even complement me on the evening . I took an extra effort to get ready but  u didn't even looked at me properly . "

Wow .... just wow .  Is she suffering from  multiple personality disorder . one time she is crying like a baby and next moment she is fighting .

" so u took effort but for what  nandu ?" he made a naughty face .
" for what? are you serious ? forget it . i am sleepy, good night "

he made himself comfortable on other side and pulled her close to him . He Cocooned her and she made herself rest in his heart .

" hey ...  u looked so cute and many more adjectives that describes a goddess of   beauty . u were awsome. " his lips on her ear  created a whole new level of  fierworkes in her and his husky tone did nothing but adding heat to the situation .

she buried herself in him to hide her blush which he could feel over his shirt .

with that both birds settled in their own nest to welcome the shiny new sun  in the morning.

AFTER SOME MONTH'S

nothing changed much soha returned to London .
manan romance are  in ascending manner . Neonika were outside town for few months. so basically the whole mansion echoed with their high happy note.

it's a usual day and manik came home earlier.  As meetings got over  he decided to work on his project from home .

He entered his room to get shock of his life.......
He got freeze . His senses failed him to make a move . .....

What he saw guys any guess . comment  .
thanks for ur support everyone .
like and share if u guys like the update .
thank u