Chapter 20

When (Y/N) returned from the sweet ride that was the Gabbani-mobile, Francesco had finally emerged from the cellar. He smelt strongly of cigarettes and Italian tears.

The ff-bros looked up as (Y/N) entered the room and as they say themselves (H/Y/S/D) on the Italian leather sofa.

"Francesco, Filippo, we need to talk." At that statement, Francesco's eyes flashed with fear. Filippo moved instinctively to protect his brother for the potential onslaught to come.

"I felt, when we first met, we had a special connection, but as soon as you mentioned... your partner... Lottie; I realised something." (Y/N) looked up with their (Y/E/C) eyes and saw the brothers, their expressive Italian eyes wild with fear. (Y/N) resumed their speech, "I... used to work for some people; not very nice people. Actually that's an understatement. It was Ford's Form Fighters."

At the mention of such a Criminal Organisation, Francesco let out a gasp of horror, and Filippo uttered the greatest Italian curse possible:

"Mamma Mia!!!1!!1!!!"

"I know," (Y/N) said, ashamed, "It's not something I'm proud of, but while I was there, one og thr gang members- I recognised them while you were telling your story Filippo."

At this point Filippo could barely contain his betrayal and hurt,

"Who (Y/N), WHOOO?????" he cried in despair.

"E-E... Emily Belshaw..."

Francesco let out a very manly Italian shriek, just the name 'Emily' had given him nightmares for about 6+ years.

"I know, and I'm sorry, and I understand if you don't want me in the Gabba Clubhouse anymore." Neither of the brothers replied. They just looked at (Y/N), betrayal reflecting in their marrone (brown in Italian ya'll), optically perfect Italian eyes.