Chapter 2

Russel Rayos Del Sol

C'mon, c'mon, sweetheart... After decades, I finally got you. C'mon, don't be afraid of me. Don't look down, keep looking at me with those fiery eyes. C'mon, c'mon!

“I will marry you.” she said in a sharp tone, my heart is beating so fast right now. Yes, she's a woman that I've been dreaming about. My ideal girl. My woman.

I want to smile at her, hug her and kiss those lips, but I couldn't. I need to act like a madman, a real man, a dangerous man in front of her so she can't manage to run away from me.

“Very good girl.” I whispered as I looked at her lips. Oh, those lips, it is so tempting to touch it, lick it and kiss it.

Damn, I sounded like a pervert.

Be a real man! Don't be a pervert! Show her you've changed! From a brat to a real man, who deserved her. A voice said to my mind. I kept my posture as I pull away from her. I held her hand and I felt a spark, damn it, my stomach felt so many butterflies right now. I sound so cheesy but I'm really happy. I know I sounded red flag earlier but it's all an act. Being a Mafia Boss needs to be tough. I can't say cheesy words nor be a green flag while my men are with me.

I put a ring on her finger and I want to kiss her hand but I manage to restrain myself. Be a bad guy today.

I waited for decades for this moment and it finally happened. Thanks to my friend, Clay, for such a nice idea. Without him, I still stuck at the idea to own this woman. Thankfully, today, I gained a courage to face her again after decades of not seeing each other.

I know I'm some hopeless romantic and a man, but sorry, I just really love this woman.

“Give me your hand.”

I blinked three times when she spoke again. I opened my mouth to say something when she suddenly grabbed my right hand and put a ring to my finger.

Oh damn, oh damn, my heart beats so loud and fast!

“The rings looked goods on us.” I commented as I kept my posture being a bad guy. “Well, your signature...” fuck! I forgot about the papers!

“Give me a ballpen so I finished it now and you guys, can leave us now.” she gritted her teeth while one of my man get a ballpen and handed it to her.

“Esmee...” her father spoke, oh, he is also my father now, right?

“I know what I'm doing, Pa.” she easily signed the contract without reading it. I pursed my lip into thin line. “Here, your goddamn papers. Now, we're husband and wife, happy now?”

“Super.” I said while looking at her eyes. She arched her one eyebrow and I cleared my throat. “I can't wait for our honeymoon, sweetheart.” and I smirked. I saw how she balled her hands into fists. And her pale cheeks are now turning into red, oh, I make her blushed— so hard that I want to die from so much happiness right now.

“Listen here, Rayos Del Sol.” she smacked me at my chest and glaring at me into the highest level. “We are married but I'm not going to give my body to you. You are still a brat to me, remember that!” and with that, she storm out to this room and leave us here, in shocked.

Wow, I caught a fucking tiger. And I like it.

“Russel.” someone's called my name and I smiled.

“Yes, Pa?” I looked at his eyes and give them my sweetest smile.

His jaw tightened and her wife, my Mama now, glaring at me. “I know we have a debt to you but don't involved my daughter to this mess. I dont want her to involve to your business. You are a mafia, I want my daughter to have a nice life.”

My smile faded and I looked at him with a serious expression. “Don't worry, Pa. Your daughter is safe with me. I will not involve her into my mess.”

“I want a real wedding, Russel Rayos Del Sol. I know your such a douchebag, but once my daughter involve into your mess, 'di ako magdadalawang isip na kunin siya sa'yo at paghiwalayin kayong dalawa.”

Wow, a real wedding but... I'm going to win her heart first.

“And don't play with her, please, Russel. Alam kong 'di ka namin mapipigilan but, please, don't play with her heart.” in short, don't be a brat.

I just nod and ordered my men to leave this place now. They also think that I'm a brat, damn it. I just want to married the woman of my dreams, real or not, papers or not. My mood changed into sour. I felt attacked. Damn, Clay, it turned out so bad. His idea, after all, isn't nice. Fuck it!

I leave their company without giving a proper goodbye, especially to her. Now, I'm having a second thoughts about this fucking marriage. I grabbed my phone into my pocket and dial Clay's number. He answered the call after fourth ring.

“Hey, what's up? Good news or bad news?”

Instead of giving him an answer, I just asked a question. “Where are you?”

“Casa Villa.”

“What are you doing there?”

“Sight seeing.” and I heard him chuckled. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breathe.

“What should I do? I messed up.” I ran my fingers to my hair. “I don't think this is a good idea, after all. Yes, she's now wearing my ring, accepted my offer and we're married in papers. I'm so fucking happy but damn man, she still think that I'm a brat. And worst, her family too!”

“You know what? I will take advantage to that situation, just win her heart while you guys are married. If she stills hate you for like, three months, then divorce her. Give her own freedom and give up.”

My heart still hoping for that, not the divorce part. I just want her to stay by my side and not still thinking of me being a brat.

“How can I win a woman's heart? I messed up now, I don't want to mess it up again.” Clay, one of my friend, know my true nature.

“Ahm, buy her a things that makes her happy?”

“I go with that.”

“Okay, if you need help, just call me brad.”

“Thanks, man. Enjoy your sight seeing.” with that, he laughed. I raised my one eyebrow. The call ended as I drove my car away from that company. My men are following me from behind. This day is, somehow, wonderful.

But I forgot something very special— her number. How can I win her heart when I don't have her number? How can I flirt with my wife, damn, my stomach have many butterflies again, when I don't have her number? And then an idea popped up in my head as I remember her brother, Nikolai.