Chapter 16

Warning: Slight SPG

Russel Rayos Del Sol

Sinundan ko ng tingin si Esmee, I couldn't believe on what I've heard. She said ‘I'm yours’, so, that means... she likes me? She loves me? Wow, maalin man don sa dalawa ay 'di ako makapaniwala.

God, you're so wonderful. Thank you.

I'm not a good person but man, I'm so lucky today.

I was about to follow her when someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Boss, do'n lang kami sa garden ninyo.” ani Steven, one of my men, nasa mababang posisyon kung tutuusin kaysa kayna Viperi at Sebastian na isang Capo.

“Sige, pero h'wag kayo masyadong magkalat don.”

“Thanks, Boss.” umalis na siya at tinawag ang iba.

I immediately approached Esmee and sat next to her.  I wrapped my arm around her waist and took a beer from the table.

“Kuya.”

“Oh?”

“Aalis na ako bukas.”

Magtatatlong araw na nga pala siya rito. “Okay, anong oras ang flight mo?” napatingin ako sa kanya, tumayo si Nikolai at 'di ko alam kung saan pupunta habang si Esmee ay humilg sa'king balikat.

“8:00 o'clock pa nang gabi.”

“Good, makakapagpuyat ka pa.” sabay ngisi ko.

Tuloy-tuloy lang ang kasiyahan hanggang sa sinilip ko na ang oras sa phone. 9:05 o'clock na nang gabi.

“Sweetheart, mamaya uuwi na kayo.”

Sinalubong niya ang aking tingin, “Let's go to your room? I... want to be alone with you.” and she breathed.

Wow, she's bold. I like it. “Sure, let's go.” of course as a man, that excites me too.  Especially when she makes the first move.  She's literally my type, bold and brave one.

I held her hand and we went to my room.  When the door closed, I immediately leaned her against the wall and kissed her. My hand became mischievous.  One was holding her ass and squeezing it while the other was on her nape.  Her hands are on my neck as we deepen our kiss.

I like the taste of her mouth, even with the taste of alcohol it is still sweet.

We both gasped as our lips parted.

Basang-basa ang kanyang labi at namumula lalo. I caressed her cheek at binuhat siya papuntang kama.

“Do you want to do it again?”

Her index finger traced my jawline, to my neck and down to my collar bone.

“Gusto mo ba?” she whispered, but enough for me to hear it. “Okay lang sa'kin kung gusto mo.”

“I want your consent, sweetheart. 'Di ako nang aangkin ng katawan ng iba kapag ayaw niya.” and I kissed her lips. “But to reassure you, you're the first woman that I fucked and I want to fuck again. I want to do it with you for million times.” at ang magpalabas sa loob niya? The best. I want to do it again but.. I want her consent, sa lahat.

“You have my consent, Rayos Del Sol.” she said, I can feel her breathe against my lips.

The next thing I did was take off her pants, I give her pleasure first before mine.  Looking at her face, moaning and biting her lips is such a nice view for me.  She is very beautiful in my eyes.  Fuck, she's the only woman I want to be with until I'm old.  This woman, is my first love and now my wife, in paper.  But hell, I will make it real.