Chapter 6

Warning: Spg

Russel Rayos Del Sol

“Oh, shit. My face.” Ugh, it hurts. Sapol ba naman ako sa mukha. I picked up her slipper and walked towards her. “I'm sorry, Esmee. We need to talk.” I rubbed my whole face because of the pain I felt, being hit by a slipper is something I will never forget.

They say if you want a happy life, make sure you have a happy wife.

“Talk? No, thank you.” she said firmly.

“Oh, c'mon... I'm sorry, really. I—” she cut me off as she rolled her eyes on me.

“Alam ko na lahat, Rayos Del Sol. Alam ko na ang mga sikreto mo. Now, I want you to get out of my life and I don't want to get involved with you anymore.”

“Esmee, please...” lumuhod ako na siyang kinagulat nila. “Don't divorce me, I really want you be my wife. Give a another chance, please?” I swallowed my pride and ego like a man. I don't want to disappear from her life. “Alam kong naging masikreto ako but please, know my side, sweetheart.”

“I already know your story behind your shadows, Rayos Del Sol. And get up, please! Get up!”

“No!” I said firmly. “Not until you give me another chance.”

C'mon, sweetheart. Abot na abot na kita, h'wag naman sana na magaya rati na kahit na konting pansin ay wala.

Nakatingin lang siya sa'kin, ang kanyang magulang at kapatid ay parang nanonood lamang ng pelikula. Well, they saw me in this way, swerte nila.

“Bahala ka.” she said dryly. “Paalisin mo ang mga tao mo sa pamamahay namin, ayaw ko na nando'n sila sa labas.”

“But—” she cut me off again. I remained kneeling in front of her.

“No buts, Rayos Del Sol. Our house, my rule.”

After she said that, he immediately left me here. His parents followed him while Nikolai was still here, sitting and eating the food left on the table.

“Man, I didn't know you have a thing to my sister.” he commented. “Mafia or not, welcome to the family.” and he smirked.

I smirked too, “Thanks, man. Let's hang out when I'm free.”

“Okay.”

Umalis na ako ro'n at hinahanap si Esmee, ang sabi ng kanyang Papa ay nagtungo ito sa kwarto niya. Since I didn't know where her room was, I went with an assistant to go there. We really need to talk again. A better communication is a key to success and healthy relationship.

Alam ko sa sarili ko na gustong-gusto ko talaga siya and I'm a jerk before but damn, I really want to win her heart. Knowing she said ‘bahala ako’ kanina means there's a chance to win her heart, mind, body and soul. Para extra package na ang makuha ko. Fuck, if I win her heart, mind, body and soul, ako na ang pinakamasayang lalaki sa mundo.

“Iyan na po 'yon, Sir.”

“Sige, thank you.”

I didn't knock, I grabbed the door knob and opened the door. I went inside her room and I was amazed on how nice her room was. Her bed looks comfy, and oh, there's a dog there, still lying on that bed. Lucky dog.

I heard a noise from the bathroom and I just felt my cheeks heat up. Damn, she's taking a bath!

Umalis na ako ng kanyang silid at baka kung ano pa ang ma imagine ko ro'n.

I need an air, I need to breathe.

“Boss!” After leaving their house, Sebastian immediately approached me. “Wala naman kaming napansin na kakaiba sa paligid. All cleared.”