Chapter 4

Russel Rayos Del Sol

“I have a question.” she immediately ask when we reached our table. I prefer the spot at the corner, some customers would not give us attention and I like that. Less attention, much comfortable.

“Shh, later.” it's not like I don't want her to talk, I just want to enjoy this moment then being in hotseat with her.

“Fine.” she picked the spoon and fork and begun to eat. I don't know her favorite foods but based on her expression, she likes the foods that served in front of her.

I secretly smiled as I begun to eat too. The night is still young. Good thing, she came. If not, I'm going to kill my time by killing some men of Arnault, our enemy. In the world of Mafia, being young and fresh and hot is dangerous. Irritating the enemy, like the big ones, is one of my talent. So, my true personality can't be seen on the outside.

As I grew up, I learned to perfect the act of being a bastard, asshole and ruthless man, but with her- I want one thing, to show her the real me. So, I already expected the question she'll ask to me later.

In my peripheral vision, some men with a cold expression picked a table near us. I watched their moves while went straight to eating. I have a bad feeling about these men.

“Can you finish your food right now? I have something I need to do, and almost forgot about it.” I said in a cold voice. She looked at me, confuse is written all over to her face.

“I can't finish this right now.” she rolled her eyes. “Just have these foods taken out.” she put down the spoon and fork and wiped her mouth with a tissue. “I'm done.”

We both drank wine. I called a waiter and requested that the food be taken out. I also asked how much the bill was.

“Hey, bastard. I have a question.” she's now looking at me straight to my eyes. I shook my head to give her a signal, I'm still watching these men who are close to us.

“What?” she whispered.

“Later.” I whispered too.

When I paid and the food was ready, we stood up. My hand is on her back as I bring her closer to me. Now, I can smell her. She smells nice. Nakakagigil, shit.

“Don't look back, do what I say. We will go to your car and stay beside me.” I'm fighting the demon in my head. Her safety is my priority. Since all of my men are now enjoying their night and I'm all alone, I better watched those men and her. If I'm not mistaken, those guys are new toys of Arnault. And if not, maybe they're men of Maynard, my other enemy.

“What's the matter?” I can sense that's she's nervous.

“Nothing.” I bring my face closer to her head and sniffed her hair. It smells strawberry.

She elbowed me and glared at me, “Anong nothing? Iba ang kinikilos mo ngayon. Sabihin mo nga sa'kin, sino ka ba talaga? Kanina lang, ang bait-bait mo. Ngayon para kang tanga.” and that, she kept talking . Parang naka-armalite ba ang bibig. “Sagutin mo nga ako, kilala mo ba ang mga lalaking 'yon? Why are you watching them with like, a criminal eyes? Like, in the movies? Are you some drug dealer or something? Or maybe you are in disguise? Are you a police or something? Damn, I have so many questions and here you are, wala kang balak sagutin ako!”

We stop walking as she moved away from me. I looked at my back and those men are looking at us, but they're still at their table. And the other one is talking to someone with a phone in his ear.

“I will answer your questions, one by one. But first, I need to take you home.” or more likely, to get away from them. I need to contact my men so that they can immediately kill those assholes.