Chapter 7

Esmee Celestino

I blinked thrice. My mind went blank as I stared at his... cock. I gulped and moved away from him. Oh no, I did something stupid. I really did something stupid! Omyghad, I touched a cock and stroked it and omyghad, I need to breathe.

“Omyghad, omyghad, I'm so stupid. I'm so fucking stupid.” I murmured to myself. “Hey, bastard. Get out of my room! Shit, I need air, fresh air. And coffee. I need to breathe and relax my mind. Omyghad, I'm so stupid. And fuck, I have a cum on my face and hair, I need to take a bath again.”

Namumula na ako ngayon dahil sa kahihiyan na ginawa ko kanina. Nawala ako sa tamang wisyo at nagawa ang bagay na 'yon. Omyghad, Lord, I'm so sorry. I did something so dirty.

“Hey, Esmee.”

'Di ko siya pinansin, natataranta pa rin ako ngayon. “Omyghad, I'm so stupid. Oh, lupa... kainin mo na ako ng buhay. Omyghad, Lord, sorry po sa nagawa ko ngayon. Omyghad, omyghad, makasalanan na ba ako? Marumi na ba ako?”

“Hey!” he grabbed me by the shoulder and shook me. “You're not stupid. I like it, you know? It was... the best handjob ever. I appreciated your punishment, sweetheart. So, relax and take a deep breathe. Ako na ang sasagot ng mga tanong mo. You are not dirty, and you're not sinful. And again, you are not stupid.” he kissed me on my forehead. “You should take a bath again, sorry for cumming to your face and... hair. You're still beautiful.” he gently caressed my cheek and sweetly smiled at me. Kumalma naman ako dahil sa ginawa niya.

“I still hate you, Rayos Del Sol.”

“Uh-huh.” lumayo siya sa'kin at nag-ayos na siya ng sarili niya. “I know that, Esmee. So, I came here to talk about what happened last night. Again, I'm sorry and I really want you to give me a chance. I'm sorry for such a dick to you when we first met again at your company. It is such an act, my other personality as a Mafia Boss and this is the real me. I really have a gentle side that I can't show to anyone. You're special to me and I'm so fucking sorry. Give me a chance and I will... treasure you more than you think.” his hand was on his nape and rubbed it. Galawan ng isang tao kapag nahihiya sa kaharap niya.

“Okay.” I breathed and nod. “So, can I go to my bathroom now? Gusto ko na maligo ulit.”

Tumawa siya at tumalikod, “Okay. Okay. Mag-text ako mamaya sa'yo, sweetheart.” nagtungo siya sa pintuan at binuksan ang pinto, tumingin sa'kin at ngumiti ulit. “Thank you.” kumindat siya at lumabas na ng silid ko.

I smiled while shaking my head as I walked to the bathroom. I lost my smile when I saw my reflection at the mirror. And that, I screamed at the top of my lungs. I swear fucking hell, 'di na mauulit ang nangyari kanina!

---

Lumipas ang oras at ngayon ay gabi na. I was wearing my pajamas and was ready to sleep when I remembered what that man said earlier. I took my phone from the side table next to my bed and opened it. I saw a lot of calls from Verena and text messages too. Gano'n din sa Rayos Del Sol na 'yon.

I clicked the messages and isa-isa binasa.

0969*******

hi, sweetheart. I have a surprise to you tom.

Let's meet at Central Park. 4 pm in the afternoon. Don't be late.

do u like flowers? chocolates?

or rather me?

joke, don't block me.

2:00 PM • SMART

Verena Cutie

hey, u have chika?

I saw Nikolai's tweet today, Russel was on his knees, and begging. Omyghad, girl... nag-away kayo?