Parting

When you finally regained consciousness the smell of mould instantly arose from your surroundings. You were blindfolded and your vision instantly met black. You began to panic. Just who had brought you here? What were their intentions? All these thoughts flowed through your mind and swirled around. What am I doing here?

You went to feel around but your hands were tied behind your back and at bay. A sudden laugh echoed through your mind as you jumped slightly. It sounded as if around five people had gathered in some sort of celebration. Glasses clinked together as they all cheered in joy. What the hell is going on? You thought to yourself, your panic beginning to slowly fade.

“We did great tonight! So much money; and we got a hostage for the chain bastard and his friends!” A female spoke, she was obviously proud of their capture.

“Your vacuum really did a number on them, Shizuku.” A childish male spoke.

“Yes.” Another female replied. It was probably Shizuku. Her voice seemed quiet and timid.

One of them walked over to you. Their footsteps made them sound as if they were a giant. They quickly sat you up, almost making you projectile vomit on them as they did so. Firm and huge hands untied your blindfold and took it off of you.

You hissed slightly as your eyes adjusted to the brightness of the room. When you could finally see, your (e/c) eyes turned from a glazed shine to a waxed fear. Hisoka...the person you didn’t want to see, was in the middle of the crowd of five. You shuffled backwards slightly and saw the person that had took off your blindfold.

He was massive and wore fur boots with some sort of fur skirt, (although it probably wasn’t a skirt) and a fur waist-coat. You gulped slightly at his hair. It was wild, almost as if it hadn’t had a good brush to it in weeks. Soon, your eyes began to cloud with fear.

The guy with all the fur just laughed at you and stood you up, keeping your hands tied behind your back. He probably meant to grip your shoulder gently, but it was a hard grip that made you cringe. The guy brought you over to the group and sat you down on a piece of rubble.

Upon looking around, you noticed that everyone was in an abandoned building. Rubble was everywhere; used as seats and tables by the group of five. Everyone seemed to be scattered around. A girl clad in black was sitting with one leg over the other on a large rock. She wore huge round glasses that fit perfectly on her round face. She had big dark brown eyes that glimmered slightly; they went along perfectly with her long, golden necklace with a cross at the end. The girl seemed disinterested in what was going on because she had no expression on her face.

Your attention was brought to a boy who had short, blond hair that brought out his almost turquoise coloured eyes. He wore a pink jacket with blue ends; it cut off at the middle to reveal a black top underneath that didn’t have any sleeves. A murky green belt was worn that held a rectangular piece of felt that had blue ends to it too. It cut off to make a triangle at the end. He also had the exact same pink shade of trousers on, which would gather at the bottom. To top it all off, he had a lighter shade of blue shoes on. He was probably the childish one of the group, looking at his structure you could see he had muscle. The boy was standing up and leaning on the rock the girl with glasses was sitting on.

At the far end of the room was another male, who was also clad in black. He wore some sort of black robe that went all the way down to his dark grey boots. At the top of his robe was an ink-like pattern that cut off into black. It had a skull on it that wore two red wings. His head was down and his black hair covered his eyes, so you couldn’t really get a good look at him.

Your fear grew as your eyes lazily gazed upon Hisoka. He was still in that clown get-up, and that made you shiver. He licked his lips as he noticed you staring at him. You instantly turned away from him, too scared to look at him any longer.