Surprise

The sight that met your eyes was not what was expected when you and Killua ventured back to the room. Upon opening the door, you both saw a sight to behold. Pillows were being thrown everywhere, feathers were scattered on the floor and shouts were heard.

“What’s going-“ You could not finish your question as a pillow flew into your face, making you stumble backwards. Everything seemed to stop as you slowly took the pillow from your face – anger seething through you as you glared at the people in the room.

Kurapika shuffled backwards as Gon stared at you, obviously slightly frightened by your sudden rage. Meanwhile Leorio hid in the corner of the room, thinking that hiding his face in front of a pillow would hide him.

“___...Calm down...” Killua muttered in your ear, rubbing your back and trying to soothe you. It did not work as you hastily slammed the pillow in the room, making everyone jump. You soon walked into the hotel room, Killua following close behind as you glared at everyone, folding your arms at your chest.

“Who...threw...the pillow?” You muttered through grit teeth.

Everyone stayed silent and pointed to one another. Gon pointed to Leorio, Leorio pointed to Kurapika while Kurapika pointed to Gon. You sighed, looking down and calming down. Eventually, you began laughing and picking up a pillow that lay in front of you. Everyone was now pretty afraid of you at this moment in time. Nothing really happened after that. You threw the pillow into a wall and smiled at everyone. “I’m fine.”

“Oh thank goodness...” Gon said as everyone finally breathed in a breath they forgot they were holding. Everyone fell into a fit of giggles.

“Well, I suppose we should rest up for the night.” Leorio said. Everyone agreed with him.

“Hey, where is Wing-san?” You asked, tilting your head slightly.

“Wing-san went out to get something. He said he’d be back by midnight, so we should sleep!” Gon beamed. You nodded and your worries were set at ease.

~*Time Skip*~

“Oi...___...” A familiar voice said. You groaned and sat up, rubbing your head and yawning.

Upon opening your eyes, you were met with the vision of Wing. You smiled lightly before getting out of bed; this was usually how he woke you anyway. Stretching, you stood up and turned to your teacher.

“Good morning to you too,” You smiled at him. “What are we doing today?”

“Ah, today, we’re going to do Ren.” Wing smiled.

“Are we doing it here or in the living room?”

“Actually, we’re going to train outside today.”

You raised an eyebrow. “Oh, we are?” This was unexpected, but you shrugged it off anyway.

“Yes.” Wing smiled once more and you smiled back at him as he left the room to leave you to get ready. Once you had gotten everything ready, you went outside of your room. The living room was still a mess...it seemed no-one had been bothered to clean it. There was a note on one of the couches, probably stating your and Wing’s absence. 

You both went out of the hotel and into the park, probably somewhere isolated where you wouldn’t be disturbed. Wing ventured to a small patch of grass in the park and smiled. “This will do.”

He pointed to a place and told you to stand there. You obliged.

“So, for Ren, basically you start with Ten. You then imagine your aura exploding, as if a tsunami had come and rushed the water all over the place. Got it?”