Ally & Harry

“Here, let me get that for you.” Harry had been insistent in carrying all of the boxes inside.

“Babe, I’m a big girl. I can carry some boxes. Besides, most of this is my stuff.” I laugh at him as we walk up the small path to the house.

Our house, I reminded myself.

A few weeks ago, Harry asked me to live with him, and I accepted immediately. We had been dating for three years now; we both knew that we were meant to be together forever, and now it was just a matter of when forever would start. Moving in together was just the first step, and words could not describe how excited I was for the rest- marriage, kids, growing old.

I looked down at the box in my hands, and trying to figure out where to take it. The label wasn’t at the top, and I was having a struggle looking for the writing.

I heard a deep chuckle behind me. “Need some help?”

I turned around to face my boyfriend. “Do you know where this goes?”

He looked at the front of the box. “Kitchen, same as the one I got here.”

We both walked into the kitchen, and I placed my box on the counter. Before I could turn around, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my torso.

“Ally,” Harry whispered in my ear. “How about we delay unpacking for a bit.” He gave me deep kiss on the cheeks and I turn around to face him, his arms still wrapped around me.

“How about me unpack everything now, and then fool around later?” I propose, and he gives a sigh.

“Promise?” He pouts his lip, but his green eyes are still sparkling.

“Promise.” I state, and give him a quick peck on the lips.

Walking back outside, I am annoyed to see a crowd gathering. I groan quietly, so only Harry can hear me.

“They’re always here! It’s been three years now, and I can only recall about ten days when I haven’t seen the fans or the paps.” I pick up another box from the back of the moving van, keeping a small- and fake- smile on my face for the cameras.

Harry gives me an apologetic smile and also grabs a box. I freeze, staring at his large biceps, and the way he licked his lips when he was concentrating- the way his green eyes stared at me.

“See anything you like?” He teases cheekily, having noticed my gaze.

I was about to laugh when one of the fans yelled out.

“YOU’RE ONLY WITH HARRY FOR FAME! YOU’RE JUST AN UGLY, SELFISH BITCH WHO DOESN’T DESERVE HIM! HARRY, I’M SO MUCH BETTER FOR YOU! WILL YOU MARRY ME?!”

I drop the box to the pavement, running inside to hide the tears that were welling up in my eyes. I stop in the living room, falling to the floor. I heard people talk about me over twitter and in magazines, but never to my face. How could someone say something so horrible?

Tears flowed down my cheeks, and I hear Harry run in after me. He finds me, huddled in the middle of the empty room, crying into my hands.

He gently lifts me up, and I hug him tightly. I cry into his shoulder, the fan’s words repeating in my head.

“Don’t listen to them, Ally. I love you and that’s all that matters.” He strokes my hair and starts to sway us back and forth, singing softly.

“As long as you love me,

We could be starving,

We could be homeless,

We could be broke.

As long as you love me,

I’ll be your platinum,

I’ll be your silver,

I’ll be your gold.

As long as you love me.”

We kept dancing around in small circles, and I look up at Harry with my bright blue eyes. “I’ll always love you. Always.”

“Is that a promise?” He teases, giving me a loving kiss on the forehead.

I sniff, having stopped crying. “Yes.”

“Well, since you made a promise, I’ll make one, too.” He took a deep breath. “Ally, I’m planning on loving you for the rest of my existence. You’re love is all I need, but there is something else I want.” My heart stops in my chest when he gets pulls out a small, velvety box from his pocket and gets down on one knee. “Ally, would you do me the immense honor of marrying me?”

My voice catches in my throat, rendering me unable to speak, so instead I nod my head enthusiastically. Harry jumps up and lifts me off of my feet, twirling me around the room. We both let out cries of joy and laughter, ready to start the next step of our lives together.

It didn’t matter what people said- Harry Styles loves me as much as I love him, and we were going to spend the rest of our lives proving it to the world.

~*~

To see the outfit that Ally wears, look to the right -->