Chapter 9.

"Danielle!" I'm shaken awake. "Danielle, we need to leave. Now! Come on!" He throws a pair of shorts and a T-shit across the room at me and I quickly put them on. 

"Norm, what's going on?" He frantically grabs all of our belongings and shoves them into his suitcase. "Norman!"

"What!" He shouts, stopping to look at me. "I didn't mean to shout." He whispers, turning away to finish putting things in his suitcase. "We need to leave. They found us." My heart starts pounding and I begin to freak. I quickly put on my shoes and put my hair in a pony tail. 

"What!? How?! " He runs out the door and I follow. 

"Just get in the car and I'll explain later." I do as I'm told and get in the car. He places the stuff in the trunk and gets in beside me. The engine starts and we quickly drive away from the motel. "I'm taking you home." 

"No you're not." I protest. 

"Yes I am. Don't argue with me." He says through gritted teeth. 

"No. You're. Not!" He grips the steering wheel and shakes his head. 

"I'm not getting you killed because of my dumb ass decisions, Danielle. This is my fault." 

"When I wanted to go home you told me I couldn't because they would find me, kill my family and friends, and then probably kill me. So, why am I allowed to go now? Huh? Why? Why is me going home so important to you?"

"Dammit, Danielle! Shut up!" He hits the steering wheel a few times and I flinch. "Are you scared of me?" Yes. 

"No." I swallow the lump in my throat and shake my head. "No, Norman, I'm not." 

"You're a bad liar." He whispers. "I'm taking you home and that's that. No more talking about it. I'm not changing my mind." 

"If you take me home, I'm done." His head snaps towards me and his eyes lock with mine. "I swear to god, Norman. If you take me home, you will not see me again. I will change my name, I'll move, I'll do anything in my power so that you won't be able to find me. And I mean it." I nod in agreement to my words. "I'm in this with you. We're in this together. If you die, I die. If you run, I run. Its that simple." He shuts his eyes tightly and bites his lip. 

"Fine. Fine!" He shakes his head and laughs lightly. "God, I hate you." 

"I hate you, too." 

~

Sorry this chapter is SUPER short! Next chapter will make up for it I promise! Plus, it'll be more detailed and have something cool actually happen.. lolol 

:)