6# |Liang x Reader| Hair

(Oh I'm just evil. I've secretly been doing like, 5 chapters in drafts. And I'm gonna upload them alllll like, weeks apart. I'm a demon.)

|3rd Person P.O.V|

It was Christmas, all the Inmates were hyped up, everybody had the grins and rumors had it that Building 13 hadn't had any escapes all day!

Life was just wonderful. Especially for (Y/N) and Liang. They were sat in Liang' s cell, casually slumped onto his bed, whilst watching Big Momma's House 2 as (Y)/N) braided Liang's hair.

She would do her own, but it was ever so short.

She had a death hawk, a beautiful neon (F/C) it was. Although, she didn't want it. Not anymore.

She had her hair styled like that when she lived her old life. A thug. Queen of the Crime World in her city.

Now, though, she has changed her ways. But her hair won't. Not for quite a few years, once it starts to grow.

Silent sniffling could be heard from behind Liang, he pricked up her ears and turned to see young (Y/N) crying out her (E/C) eyes.

Liang opened up his arms, he had understood why she was crying. The woman had told him all about what she did, because she felt that comfortable around him.

"(Y/N), don't cry. It's okay. You're here now." Liang spoke, his words were comforting, but the tears continued to spill.

"(Y/N)... Come on. If you stop crying, we can watch Deadpool. AND you can plait my hair all day and put mistletoe in it."

It was like magic when she stopped crying. (Y/N) wiped away her tears and grinned as her face lifted away from Liang's chest, leaving a wet patch from her tears.

"Really?" Her eyes were glistening, they truly did twinkle.

Liang nodded his head, and he turned away, letting (Y/N) plait his fucking long hair.