Chapter 25

It hurts

The pain is barely bearable

Why is josh doing this to me? Where is the caring boyfriend that surprised me for my 18th birthday and who took me out to lunch and who cuddled with me watching movies and eating junk all day. Where is that josh gone?

He lifts up his toned arm and comes down again slapping me with his belt.

I don't understand! What did I ever do to him!

"STOP!" I shout "PLEASE" I cry

My parents scream at josh as well to stop hitting me but nothing is stopping him. He just doesn't care.

I look at my parents wondering as to why In hell I'm in this position. My dad who Ive only known for like a week looking at me with saddened eyes and my mum choking back her tears trying to be strong for me. I notice that there's two big buff guys standing next to each other in front of my parents with their arms cross, obviously Josh's 'helpers'.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS" I shout to josh angrily

"Well darling, I'm hear for one simple answer to one simple question" he paces back and forth "where are your parents?"

"Wha.. wha do you mean?" I stutter "they're right here next to me" I tell him

"No you dumb bitch!" He kicks me "your real parents who left you to suffer with these people" he points to my adopted parents.

Why would he want to know where my real parents are? After I found out about being adopted, I never even had one thought about where and who my real parents are, so why would he want to know?

"HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHERE MY EXCUSE OF PARENTS WOULD BE!" I shouts fuming, how could he do this to me? How could he be so heartless? "AND THESE PEOPLE ARENT JUST 'THESE PEOPLE' JOSH! THEYVE DONE A HELL LOT BETTER THAN YOU HAVE!" He slaps me right across the cheek, leaving big burning hand marks. Josh's helpers start to abuse my parents as well. This is way worse than a movie! "PLEASE DONT HURT THEM" I plead desperately

"SHUTUP" josh yells directly in my face causing my hair to fly out a bit. I quickly glance at my parents relieved when I've noticed Josh's helpers have stopped.

"I'll ask you one more time" he says evily "where are your REAL parents?"

"I don't know josh, I swear! Please don't hit me!" I cry tears again streaming down my face. I swear I have cried so many times this year that I should be empty by now.

"Alright then, we will do this the hard way" josh goes to raise his belt again when suddenly I hear my mum hell "I know where they are!"

What? I look over at her confused, she gives me a guilty but desperate look back. "Where are they then?" Josh asks

"They are living in Shicago, Washington, near where we adopted Stacey" my mother says "I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you Stacey, I just didn't think it was the righ..."

"SHUTUP, there's no time for dilly dadiling, it's time to move and find your parents!" Josh interrupts mums pleading "c'mon boys grab em" he says
to his helpers

"WAIT!" I say whilst Josh's helpers roughly grab my parents from their now untied chairs. "Why do you want to see them so badly?" I ask josh

He walks over slowly with angry and furious eyes. He bends down on one knee and looks at me directly in the eyes and says "your parents killed my parents"

What? I think just before a cloth hits my nose making me inhale the substance causing me to instantly fall asleep.

**********

I wake up getting jolted in the back of a dusty ute by myself. I am officially being kidnapped! Why! I scream and scream for help when suddenly the car comes to a halt and I hear footsteps crunching on the gravel coming closer and closer

The door swings open and I try desperately to escape through his muscly arms but it's no use. I'm stuck here. "WHERE ARE MY PARENTS!"

"Which ones?" He laughs evily

I don't care if he hurts me I just want to know where they are. I raise my hand into a fist and punch him straight in the nose. He stumbles back and i look at my fist in amazement. I never thought I could do that, I wonder.

His still holding his nose in pain so I took this as my chance, I climb out of the back of the ute and run as fast as my legs could take me only to be thrown to the ground by josh.

"LET GO OF ME!" I scream

"you bitch! You made me bleed!" He whines

"FUCK YOU JOSH! I DONT KNOW WHY I EVEN LOVED YOU! I HATE YOU!" I shout and spit in his face

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He pulls me up and knees me in the stomach.

I bend over in agony only to receive a punch in the face. I hold my pained face crying because I know that there is no help.

"Stop josh please" he ignores me and chucks me in the boot once again "just tell me where my parents are please"

"They are safe" he grumbles "for now"

He shuts the door and I scream and cry and bang my fists against the side of the truck. I am so confused right now that I can't think properly. So many questions flood through my mind. Where's my parents? Why are they only safe for now? Why is josh doing this? What did he mean by my parents killing his parents? Why is this happening to me? Why me?

I just want to be normal again.

__________________________

It's nearly the end of the book guys and I'm not sure if you'll like it or not 😥☺️

I'm sorry ian Somerhalder fans that he has turned bad but he was bad in vampire diaries so why not here? 😂😂

Please vote and comment and I hoped you loved this chapter xx