Chapter 29

I was taken back by his presence, startled even. How could he be here? Wouldn't everyone be on the look out for this psychopath? All of these questions were flowing through my mind. Josh must have noticed the dumb found expression on my face because he started chuckling. He dared to move closer to me but I flinched away, he should know better to just waltz back into my life and pretend nothing has happened. This boy standing in front of me was the love of my life he knew every little detail about me and every little secret. How could he turn so cold and pretend what we had wasn't real? How can he be fine whilst I'm emotionally unstable and exhausted due to all drama I have been put through.

Aundre cleared his throat behind me when I looked behind my shoulder I noticed he was all tensed up with his fists clenched by his sides. I have never seen him in such an angry state before, his stare made me feel uneasy. He walked up to me and protectively pushed me behind him standing in front of Josh trying to show that he was tough in so way. Aundres actions didn't phase Josh because Josh was much bigger, Aundre took one step forward.

"Leave right now Josh and you may just get away with a few broken bones." Aundre said with such a cold tone in his voice.

"Try me pretty boy, we all know I'm stronger than you-" Josh then looked at me "and more handsome." He replied with that signature smirk on his face.

One thing lead to another and before you know it the two boys were throwing punches at each other, Josh was on top of Aundre hitting him repeatedly in the face and at some point I heard an awful crack indicating he just broke Aundres nose. I screamed at them to stop but they wouldn't listen.

"STOP! What are you doing here? ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW JOSH." I screamed at him. He soon got off Aundre and wiped the blood of his eyebrow where Aundre had obviously hit him that hard it spilt. His hands were all busted along with Aundres.

"I came here to take you back Stacey." what? "I'm sorry for what I've done to you, how I've mistreat you and abused you. It was all so wrong. I don't know what was happening. You probably think I'm a complete physco turning up at your door like this but I have to try. I'm so so sorry Stacey, during my running and hiding from the police I've come to realise that I need you, it felt like there was a hole in my heart. I.. I love you Stacey and I know that is hard to hear from someone like me who did what I did but I need you Stacey" by now he was on his knees, begging for my forgiveness.

It feels like an arrow has been shot through my chest, piercing my heart. Is he serious? After all that he has done? My chest is filled with pain and I feel like I might be sick. He can't be serious.

I glance over at Aundre and notice that he too, is pleading with his eyes and mouthing a silent 'no'. I don't know what to think, I'm so messed up and confused right now all because of this guy right in front of me.

It's too silent, all I hear is the beating of all 3 of our heartbeats and the sound of police sirens in the distance.

Wait.. police sirens?

I see Aundre starting to from sweat beads on the top of his bloody forehead as he takes in the faint sound of sirens that are after him. My parents must of called them.

"Please come with me, run away with me" he stares at me through his blue crystal eyes that I love, his rosy cheeks that I also love, and his mouth that always forms into a side smile that I also, absolutely love. But now when I look at his loveable eyes, cheeks and smile all I see is red, anger and revenge.

"No" I simply say, "I can't do that Josh" his face immediately drops with failure and utter sadness. Aundre looks relived and happy at my answer. "I can't look at you the same Josh, you shouldn't have done what you did, I used to love you, so much but that love for you has vanished. I can't believe what you've done and I'll never ever get over it. " I say when I see the police sirens whip around the corner.

"Please" Josh cries as Aundre tries to push me away from him. The police hop out of their cars in a fury and speed towards Josh. They push him down and hurriedly handcuff him whilst Josh makes no effort. He knows that he is trapped and doomed and there's no way out of it.

"I'm sorry" I barely whisper not knowing how I feel. I absolutely hate him with a passion from our past but I also know that deep down inside, I still deeply care for him. My parents rush outside and the police thank them for calling them. Josh is forced into their police car and driven away. He stares at me and I stare at him, knowing that we will never forget each other.

Aundre and my parents go back inside to fix Aundres broken nose but I continue to stand still, my hair whipping around my face, my body shaking as it's cold outside but also because of the scenario that just happened.He's gone, he's actually gone. I know that I will continue my life, being me. I will find someone else but I will never stop caring or thinking about him. I know that what he did was wrong and disgusting but before that started, he was the nicest and most wonderful person I've ever met and just then, in his eyes, I saw a spark of hope that one day, he will return to being his normal self again. But right now, I will cherish my return with Aundre and my mother and father who I found, all because of that one guy, Josh fehan.

__________________________________________________________________

FINISHED, FINALLY FINISHED!

I just wanna say a big Thankyou to my friends who helped me write this and all the people that read this because I know that this book isn't really that good, especially at the start like it was really bad at the start and also sometimes it's a bit messed up and weird but yeah.. I try soo thanks!! :-)) oh and sorry for all the short chapters as well! I try to make them longer but it never works!

Oh and soz about Josh.. Well ian 😭 I didn't wanna make him bad but I guess I did 😪

This Is really annoying me because it's finished on 29 not 30 so it's an odd number and it's making me really nervous.. soo if ya want an epilogue please comment 😂😂 and please vote!!!!

Ily 💞💞💞