Chapter 2

The next day I'm dreading going to school.

When I arrive, laurdes gives me a hug? I'm not sure how to hug her back so I just pat her on the back politely.

Throughout the day, I hang out with laurdes and a bunch of other nice girls named gracela, hanla, lortes, nikki and tenneala. They are actually really nice that I even started to like the school a bit more.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrive home, I'm so happy to have made friends that I start dancing around like a crazy lunatic.

I log onto my Facebook account to add them all when I suddenly see a picture of Aundre and this bitch called Brittany.

Brittany was never liked at my old school in California, she was known as the 'boy machine'! She would go around to every boy, date them but not even like them and then dump them a week later. Why would boys even like her, like she's not even pretty, apart from that fact that she has perfect skin, hair, teeth, eyes and everything except her ugly personality.

I see the picture and my heart sinks

They are hugging

WHY ARE THEY HUGGING

I message Aundre "wtf Aundre! why are you hugging Brittany!"

"What babe"

"DONT WHAT BABE ME! You know exactly what I'm talking about! Have you already forgotten about me? You think as soon as I leave that I won't notice? What the hell Aundre!"

"Babe, please forgive me, I was at a party and I must've gotten drunk, you know that I would never do such a thing to hurt you! I have never liked anyone except you"

As soon as I see the message I regret what I said before. But what if he's lying, what if he wasn't drunk? I don't remember Aundre being drunk before but maybe he was drinking to drown he's sorrows of missing me? Omg, why am I thinking like this? Of course he loves me and misses me, like he wouldn't do that to hurt me, he was probably forced, yeah, he had to be forced

He had to be

I reply back with a simple "ok"

Why does this always have to happen to me!

Why me

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry about the short chapters guys but if your reading this thank you so much guys, it's my first time and it means a lot xxx