Perfect II (CVII)...Lies.

"Adel.." Louis stops in front of me and calls my name. 

I clenched my jaw tightly the moment his voice enters my ears. I couldn't help but press my fingers tightly into my fist. My chest tightens even more as I do that. Fear creeps into me, although there's no need for me to be fearful of him now. 

He has changed a lot. His facial hair, his thin weight, his unkempt hair...Just everything about him makes him look unfamiliar to me. He was not like this before. The only thing I can recognize on him is his voice. The way he calls me..it's still the same. 

"Adel..how...are you?" He stammers a little. I can't stop looking at his eyes. Memories of me and him many months back comes flushing into my mind in a split second. His eyes looks tired, but I recognize them. I've stared in his eyes too many times before this for me to forget those eyes. 

I remain quiet without answering him. 

"How's life?" He asks and I could feel the corners of my eyes getting wet. I finally got the strength to swallow the heavy bile in my throat. 

I remain quiet. 

He leans closer to me and touches my hand. I push his hand off quickly. 

"What are you doing here?" My voice comes out as a whisper although I didn't plan to say it that way. 

His eye widens as I speak. He's probably feeling the same way hearing my voice as how I felt when I heard his voice seconds ago. 

"Look at me. Just look at me!" He waves his hand into the air as he moves backwards. 

"You still look as good as you were. But look at me! I'm all broken...and shattered." He continues. 

"You've made me go mad since you left..." He comes close to me again. 

"I've been looking for you for the last one week. I went to your parent's house. They refused to tell me where you were. I went begging to your stupid friend, Niall. Even that asshole didn't want to tell me where you were. I felt like a mad guy." His voice is getting louder and louder as he whines. 

"Why are you looking for me?" 

"I just wanna see you."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I really don't know, Adel. I have so many things that I wannna talk to you about, but I can't think of any of it now."

"What's there for you to talk to me about? There's nothing between us anymore."

"NO! Don't say that,Adel!"

"Stop calling my name!" I hate to see him here, but I hate to hear him calling my name even more than that. 

He walks closer to me and tries to touch my hand again. And again, I pushed his hands away. I have a feeling this is going to continue for the rest of the night. Him trying to touch me and me pushing him away again and again. 

"I'm not here to ask you to accept me again. All I want is to talk to you." He says and his head falls to the ground. 

"I need to go back home." I snap and got my feet moving towards the road. 

"No, wait!" Louis rushes after me and pulls me by my elbow. 

"Don't touch me!" I shout at him. 

"Ok, ok. fine." He says and corners me from the front. 

"I just need 30 minutes. Please, 30 minutes is all I'm asking." He begs. 

"What for?"

"To talk with you."