Perfect II (CXII)...At Bloomsbury with Harry.

Harry takes in a deep breath and walks over to me. His hair is messy, but I like to see him this way. I love to see the way his curls look so natural after he takes his shower. He smirks at me as he walks closer to me.

I stand up straight as he pulls me out and places his two hands over my two shoulders.

"I'm sorry." He says and pauses to stare into my eyes.

"I'm sorry too." I say and swallow. I'm losing myself to the green eyed boy infront of me and I like it.

"We were both wrong last night. But.."

"Let's not talk about that anymore." I interrupted Harry halfway.

"Ok." He says and leans in to give me a peck on my lips. His lips are soft. I wished he would kiss me further, but he didn't.

"Can you do me a favour, Harry?" I ask after the long stare into each other's eyes.

"Of course, baby." His hand travels down to my hips.

"Can we go meet Niall at Bloomsbury later? Together?"

His smile fades away immediately at my request. I know Harry hates to go to Bloomsbury. But I can't allow him to be like that for the rest of our lives. Eventually, Harry has to accept the fact that my family and friends are there and that sooner or later, he has to go there one day.

Harry moves back to the counter and stirs the tea, although he has already done that a while ago.

"You don't wanna come?" I stand beside him and ask.

Harry remains quiet.

"Harry?"

"No, it's not that."

"I know. You hate to go to Bloomsbury, don't you?"

He doesn't respond to me. He puts the spoon away and hands me the tea.

"You're always....." I was about to start a fight with Harry. What's wrong with me?

"I'll go with you to see Niall." Harry barges in and puts me into surprise.

"Really?" I ask, holding on to the tea cup in my hands. My eyes almost pop out of their sockets in shock.

Harry nods and kisses my cheek before he exits the kitchen.

I smile to myself as I take the first sip of my tea. How I wish Harry was easy as this all the time.

I took a quick shower and changed into my jeans and red tank top. Harry wore a matching red shirt which he paired with his grey tight jeans.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks as I walked out of the bedroom. He switches off the TV and gets up from the couch. The way Harry is more excited than me to see Niall feels somewhat weird to me. I wonder if he's just pretending like he's excited just to make me happy. I really hope not. I would really like to think that Harry is genuinely happy to see Niall.

Throughout the drive to Niall's, Harry and I had a good laugh reminiscing about what happened last night. I really don't know how the whole thing turns out to be a joke to us now. Harry teased me for pretending like I was sleeping and I teased him back for sending that long text message. We were both very open about each other's weaknesses and that really made me feel so light and comfortable with Harry. Our fingers were intertwined over one another's throughout the drive although I do think Harry had quite a hard time driving with just one hand. But the drive to Bloomsbury was not that long either, so I guess he was Ok with it.

I wish Harry and I can be like this forever. This is just like how I pictured my future with Harry would be. I wish I could tease him like this every day. I wish he would tease me this way and I wish I can be ok with that all the time. More than anything, I wish I was always as truthful as I am now to Harry. I throw these wishes to the back of my mind, knowing that they are too good to be true.