Perfect II (CIV)...I Hate That Bitch.

"How's your first day here so far?" Jake asks me as I zipped my bag and sling it on my shoulder.

"Yeah, it's good. I'm enjoying the editing and proofreading more than I thought I would." I said and paused a few seconds to read his face.

" And Emma and Danny were very helpful, so that made things easier for me." I continued, with a slight nervousness in my voice.

"Good..good." He replies to me and his eyes falls to the floor.

His blue eyes leaves me speechless, wanting me to follow them everywhere they go to. Gosh, they are just so beautiful.

I could see that Jake is trying to ask me something, but he's hesitating. He puts his right hand into the pocket on his trousers and looks at me.

"Adella, if you happen to see Josh again, can you.." He pauses and looks at me.

"Can you please ask him where he's staying now?" He continued. I could tell that he's embarassed to ask me this.

"Yeah, sure. Will do that." I answer him.

"Thanks." He says and smiles at me.

I smile back to him and adjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"Don't tell him that you work at Penguins or you know me, ok?" Jake reminds me and I nod at him.

"Ok, have a good rest at home. I'll see you tomorrow." Jake says and walks back to his office without waiting for my reply.

Harry's POV

Why didn't she turn up for work today? Is it because of me? Fuck shit, I can't remember what exactly happened between her and me the other night. I know I kissed her. I think I touched her a lot, but I don't think I fucked her. But then again, I was drunk. I don't even know what I was doing then. I'm not sure about a single thing that took place that night. Why the hell is she on medical leave today? Damn it, could she be pregnant or something? How will I ever answer Adella if Bell is really pregnant? Arghhh, I shouldn't have gone drinking with her at all. This aftermath is killing me.

"Hey buddy, you ok?" Tyler's voice brought me back to reality.

"Hey, yeah. I'm ok." I said and pretended like I was going to continue marking the worksheets infront of me.

"You seem to be deep in thoughts."

I shake my head at him and smile.

"Let me guess, you're thinking about your Adella, aren't you?"

I smiled at Tyler and nod my head although he's only half right at guessing who's in my mind now.

I hate the fact that I'm lying to him that it's Adella I'm thinking of when it is actually Bell whom I'm worried of now.

"Women are like that. We all wish we can forget about them for a while, but the truth is, we can't go a single day without thinking about them." Tyler says and places his hands at the edge of my workstation.

"Yeah." I agreed with him nonchalantly.

I'm sure Tyler knows why Bell is not in school today. I wish I had enough courage to ask him, but I don't want him to get the idea that I care so much about Bell.

"Alright, buddy. I got to go. See you tomorrow." Tyler says and leaves my workstation. I dropped the idea of asking about Bell to him completely.

"Bye, Tyler." I say although I'm not sure if he did hear me.

I turn to look at the picture of Adella and me on my desk. I have to stop thinking about Bell. I need to go back to Adella. Being with Adel will make me feel less guilty about everything.