Perfect II (CII)...Men in Suits.

Adella's POV

I stretched my hands to turn off the alarm. "Shit, how did the night end so fast?" I mumble to myself as I slowly move my feet out of bed. 

I slowly untangle my hands from Harry's and pushed the blanket away from me. It took me a while to remind myself that it's my first day at Penguins today.

My eyes are too heavy to open. I wish I could sleep for a little longer, but the thought of reporting for my first day at work instantly makes my mind awake. I covered my face with my two hands and rubbed my face up and down as though trying to clear my mind off before I got into the shower.

I didn't want to waste too much time in shower, so I decided not to wash my hair. I changed into the blue dress that I had already ironed last night and looked at myself in front of the mirror.

I took a deep breath as I see myself in the mirror. The dark blue, three quarter sleeve dress fits perfectly on me. This dress is lovely. I love it, but I'm not convinced if it's the right outfit to be worn for my first day at work. This is probably not a good time for me to be deciding if it's the right outift or not, considering I have only fifteen minutes left before I leave to work now. Ugh, I should put a stop to my last-minute habits as soon as I can.

I turn my body around to see myself on the mirror one last time.

"I'll be okay." I say to myself and let out a deep breath. I applied some lip gloss to my lips so that they don't appear as dry by the end of the day. I tied my ponytail way high up than I usually do to look a little more professional. I actually liked how I look like now. I look more like a proper working woman at Penguins for once.

It's my first ever day going to work. I have no idea how it's going to be. I can only hope that things will go well. This has been my dream job. I'm confident that I'll ace this, but at the same time, I'm a little anxious if I will be able to meet up to everyone's expectations at Penguins. I really hope I do.

Harry's alarm goes off loudly all of a sudden, making my heart skip for a second.

I looked over at Harry, who was trying very hard to reach for his phone to turn off the alarm.

I walked over to the bed and helped Harry to turn off the alarm. Harry rubbed his eyes before he looks at me.

"What a beautiful sight early in the morning for me." Harry teases me in his sleepy voice and pulls me closer to him.

Harry moves to the corner of the bed and sits me on his lap. He wraps his hands behind me, while I ring my arm behind his neck. I kissed him on his cheeks and smiled at him.

"Do I look ok?" I ask him innocently, raising my eyebrows.

"You. are. the. most.beautiful. girl. to. ever. work. at. Penguins." He says and kisses my neck.

I giggled at his remark and enjoyed the touch of his lips on my neck. The muscles in my stomach slowly start to relax the moment Harry kissed me.

Harry stares at me while shaking his knees slowly, which makes my body move together with his legs.

"I'm nervous." I say and run my fingers through his curls, the way he would do to his hair all the time.

"You'll be fine. You'll be more than fine. Who wouldn't like a perfectionist like you?"

I stopped my fingers halfway through his hair and looked into his green eyes.

"Me? Perfectionist? You've got to be kidding me." I say and continued to run my fingers through his hair. I simple can't stop touching his curls. They are so soft. No wonder he loves to run his fingers through them.