Perfect II (CXVIII)...Come Back,Harry.

No missed calls. No text messages. No notifications at all. Not even a single one.

Where on earth has Harry gone to? I don't know who I should look for. I don't even know where to start finding for Harry. I've never been as helpless as this before in my life.

Should I call Harry? What if he's still angry with me? Of course, he's still angry with me. That is why he never returned home since yesterday. My chest tightens even more, making me feel like there's a huge rock spinning around in my heart.

I lifted my handphone and scrolled down to search for Harry's number. I stopped scrolling once I saw "Baby" on my contact list.

"Should I call him? Or not?"

Shit! I just can't decide. I've lifted my phone up and down repeatedly for about 5-6 times now because of my undecisiveness.

I looked up at the clock infront of me. It's already 15 minutes past 6. I've wasted the last 15 minutes on bed, shivering and fearing for the worst for Harry. There's no way I'm going to work today. For the record, I can't even get my feet out of bed, what more going to work today.

I can't do this anymore. I don't care if he's still angry with me. I'll call him.

I pressed the green button and slowly placed my phone on my ear. Every ring makes my heart beat faster and faster. A "Hello" from Harry would stop my pounding heartbeat right now.

"I'll say sorry to him once he answers." I talk to myself as the phone continues to ring.

I wipe the last tear rolling down my left cheek.

He's not answering. I know Harry. He's not one of those guys that take a long time to answer a call. I'm sure he knows that I'm calling. He's just ignoring my call.

I ended the call and placed my phone in front of me on bed.

What am I going to do now? I need to know where Harry is. I'm worried for him. I want him beside me. I want to know that he's alright. That he's safe. That he's not with Bell.

Bell!

Shit. How could I forget about that bitch!

Is he with her?

I grabbed my phone quickly and called Harry again.

The phone rings repeatedly, but Harry is not answering. I tried again and again, but every attempt to hear Harry's voice fails.

"Damn it!" I curse and throw my phone on the bed.

I moved out of bed and walked out of the room.

The house looks way more quieter than it normally would. The floor feels cold and the air in the living room feels thick, which makes me feel suffocated. I see the pillows scattered on the floor and it instantly brought me back to last night. I could picture Harry and myself in this same living room last night, yelling and walking away from one another. I still can't believe the way Harry reacted last night. I wish all this is just a dream. No, a nightmare. I wish it was all unreal. It's a hopeless wish, but I just don't want to accept the way Harry behaved with me last night. I just don't.

The house without Harry feels so different. I feel scared. Like I'm being stranded alone here in this flat. Although I've spent weeks in this flat, it still feels foreign to me when Harry is not around. I need Harry. Why isn't he answering my call? Has something happened to him? Or is he just ignoring my call?

I know that I have to find where Harry is. I can't go on with the day without knowing where Harry is. I rushed back into the room and grabbed my phone.

I'm going to call Bell. I don't give a fuck what she's going to think about me. I need to know where my boyfriend is. Thank God I saved her number on my phone the other day. I did it to check if she's calling Harry secretly. I never expected to use her number at a time like this.

"Hello?" The bitch answered before the second ring itself.

"Is Harry there?" I asked her straight away without even saying "Hello".

"WHAT? WHO?"

"Is Harry there?" I repeated. Louder, this time.

"Adella is that you?" She asks, although I'm pretty sure that she knows it's me.

"I'm not in a mood to introduce myself to you. Is Harry there or not?"

"You asking about your boyfriend to me?"

"You're supposed to answer my question. Not reply me with your stupid question. Is Harry there or not? Yes or No?"

She laughs on the phone. I swear, if she was in front of me now, I will throw every single egg I can find on the fridge on her fucking face.

"No." She says and giggles. The sound of her giggle irritates me, but I'm relieved to hear a "No" from her.

"Where did he go to this time?" She asks in her sarcastic voice.

I didn't know what to say to her. I've so many this running in my mind that it's so hard for me to get the words out of my mouth.

"Did you two fight?" She asks after seconds of silence between us.

"None of your business." I snapped at her.

"Well, if you did fight with him, then I know where he might be at."

"I don't need your help. I know where Harry will be better than you." I said and ended the call immediately without waiting for her response. Obviously, I've no idea where Harry is, but I just had to lie to that bitch earlier.

Nothing's gonna happen by me just sitting here at home. I need to go out there and find my boyfriend.

I took a quick shower and changed into my black cotton shorts and a plain red shirt that I've not worn for a very long time. I grabbed my phone and headed out. I've completely no idea where I should start looking for Harry. I'll just walk around this neighbourhood and go to the places that he would normally be at. I don't care how long it's going to take. I'm not going back home without Harry.

The sun was up and shining brightly when I walked out of the flat lobby. I was about to walk out of the entrance when my phone rang. I slide my hand frantically into my pocket, hoping it was Harry who was calling me.

I looked at the phone screen. It's not Harry. I looked at my watch and realised that it was already close to 8 now.

"Oh shit!"

To be continued...

PLEASE DO VOTE GUYS! AND THANKS FOR BEING SO AMAZING AND SUPPORTING ME EVEN AFTER THAT LONG BREAK THAT I TOOK AWAY FROM WATTPAD. YOU GUYS ARE MORE THAN AMAZING. I JUST LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH !! :):):)