Perfect II (CXIV)...Teasing Harry.

"Hi baby." Harry walks to me and kisses my lips before he wraps his hand around my waist.

I'm surprised at the public display of affection that Harry shows now. And that too, infront of Jake? What the hell, Harry? My cheeks flush and I feel hot air filling all around my face. I don't know which is more embarassing, Harry kissing me or Jake looking all shocked at me.

"Harry, this is Jake. And Jake, this is Harry." I was quick to introduce the guys to each other before the situation gets any more awkward.

"Hey nice to meet you." Jake says as he stretches his hand to shake Harry's.

"Same here." Harry says and returns the handshake. Harry is smiling at Jake, but I know it's not a genuine one. I know Harry too well to notice that on his beautiful face. When Harry smiles genuinely, his dimples will be immediately prominent, but they are not now. I'm pretty sure Harry is going to bitch about Jake to me soon.

"I hope you guys are not going for lunch together because I've made plans with my girlfriend." Harry lies to Jake and chuckles. He pulls me closer and tighter towards him. I don't know if it's just me or not, but the way he referred to me as his girlfriend sounded like he wanted Jake to badly know about our relationship. I want to laugh out loud at my boyfriend's antics, but I managed to control myself and stop with a slight chuckle.

"Ohhh." Is all Jake could reply to my silly boyfriend. I really want to go for lunch with Harry instead of with Jake. I mean, is that even a hard choice to make? I would give up anyone's invitation for a lunch with Harry, what more Jake? But I don't want to sound impolite and say anything first, so I stare at Jake and wait for him to say something.

"It's ok, another time maybe?" Jake says and raises his eyebrows at me.

"I'm sorry, Jake. I totally forgot that Harry and I had plans."

"Nah, it's fine. Another time." Jake says and flashes a sweet smile at Harry and me before he walks away.

"Where did you come from?" I turn my head to Harry once Jake leaves the building. A smirk escapes from the corners of my lips.

I can't stop admiring Harry in this tight light blue shirt that he's wearing now. Even though I'm surrounded by guys in suits every day at Penguins, I still feel none of these guys come close to my handsome boyfriend. Harry is still the best no matter what. I wonder how I would react if I were to see Harry in suits one day. I can't even imagine how much I'll be drooling at him when that happens.

"I just wanted to surprise you." He says and pinches my cheeks.

"Do you have lunch with him every day?" Harry asks as we start to walk.

"Yes, of course." I lie, just to see how Harry is going to react.

Harry and I made our way out of Penguins building, his hand still holding my waist tightly. I'm a little disappointed that Harry doesn't react the way I wanted him to for the lie I just told him.

"Cow face." Harry says through his teeth with an annoyed expression on his face.

I look at Harry's face and laugh to myself. I love seeing him being jealous of another guy because of me. Harry is just too cute when he's jealous. The feeling of having my boyfriend jealous over another guy because of me is priceless. I want to kiss him now, but there's just too many people around us now. "I'll save it for tonight." I said to myself inside my head and smile.

"What did you say?" I purposely ask Harry.

"Nothing."

"I thought I heard something like cow face."