Perfect II (CXV)...Insecure Harry.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was Harry." I say on the phone.

"Never mind." Louis replies. The sound of his voice brings so many memories back to me. Though I hate him for whatever that he has done, I can't deny that I've stopped loving his voice.

He breaks into silence. It took him more than 30 seconds to say something again. The long silence between us was somewhat less awkward to me than talking to him itself.

"You there?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"I got the job at Hammersmith." He states.

"Oh." Is all I replied to him. Shit.

"I'll be starting there from next Monday onwards. Just wanted to let you know." He adds.

"Ok."

"Just OK? Aren't you gonna congratulate me?" It feels like it's been ages since Louis teased me this way.

"Yeah, Cong...Congrats." I stammered. This is probably the first time I'm congratulating someone with completely no enthusiasm in my voice. Why the hell did he get the job there? Arghhhh.

"If you don't like me to be working there,..."

"It's fine." I interrupted him halfway through. All I want now is for Louis to hang up because I'm really not interested to know anything about him. I don't understand why he even had to call me in the first place.

"No, I was going to say if you don't like me to be working there, there's nothing I can do about it. You will be seeing me no matter what " He says and laughs.

My cheeks flush in embarassment. Thank God we're just on phone.

"Are you going to tell Harry?" He asks.

"About?"

"About me going to be working near you?"

"Maybe." I reply. I've been answering him in less than two words ever since we started talking. This seems more like an interrogation than a phone call to me.

Just then, I heard the sound of the door knob turn. Harry must be back.

Harry walks in and smiles at me. I return his smile while still holding on to the phone in my ear, with Louis not saying a single word to me since my last reply.

"I have to go now. We'll talk again next time?" I don't even know what I'm talking because I wanted to hang up badly. I'm nervous to see Harry walking closer and closer to me although I know that I shouldn't be.

Harry sits next to me and kisses my cheek. My heart beats even faster as my hand trembles in fear.

"Who?" Harry mouths to me in silence, asking who I was with on the phone.

I didn't wait for Louis' reply. I simply hung up and locked my phone before placing it under my thigh.

Harry's POV

"Who were you talking to?" I ask her as I tucked her hair behind her ears. She looks a little tired, but still as beautiful as ever.

She looks at me with her puppy eyes and I sense fear behind those brown eyes. I can't think of a single reason why she's fearful now. I kiss her forehead so that she'll feel less stressed. She smiles at me. She's been working too hard at that fucking Penguins lately. I'm going to blow up that Jake bastard's face really soon if he's going to force my girfriend to do things for that fucking company.

"What's wrong,baby? Are you okay?" I ask as I wrap my arm behind her shoulders and massage her arm lightly.

"It was Louis." She looks at me and says.

"Who?" I frown.

"I was talking to Louis just now."

"What the fuck? Why did that asshole call for?" Now I understand why she had those fears showing in her eyes.

"He got a job at Hammersmiths." She says, still not taking her eyes off mine.

"So? He fucking wanna announce to you that he got a job?"

"No, he's going to be working at the building, which is just next to Penguins."

"What shit!" I spit.

"Let's not talk about him anymore. I don't care about him anyway." Adel says and moves closer to me to kiss my mouth.

I lean backwards to avoid her kiss. I regret doing that immediately. I should have just accepted her kiss.

"This is not ok, Adel! How the fuck can I not care when that asshole is going to be working so near to you?"

"Harry, it's not like he's going to be working with me. He's just going to be in the next building. Relax."

"He'll definitely come for you. He must have done this on purpose. Of all places in this world, he had to come so close to you."

"I will avoid him as much as I can. I'm not going to be seeing him even if he begs me to."

"That's not the point, Adel! You don't understand...He'll try to somehow get to you."

"That is why I'm saying I'll avoid him!" Adel raises her voice at me. I know she's pissed with me already.

"So you're all fine that he's going to be near you?" I snap at her.

"Enough Harry, stop this. He has nothing to do with our lives anymore. Let's not talk about this anymore." She says and walks away before I pull her back by her elbows.

"Wait, you haven't answered me yet!" I shout.

"What do you want me to answer now?"

"You're ok with him working so near to you, aren't you?"

"Harry! What's wrong with you?"

"I'm still waiting." She tries to move her hand out of my tight grip, but I was stronger. Her eyes are shaking. It wouldn't be a surprise if she starts tearing in a while. My heart aches to see her struggling infront of me, but I can't stop myself from doing this to her.

"I don't care where the fuck Louis works, Harry! It doesn't matter to me. I've told you before that I've erased him from my memory. Seems like you don't trust me as much as I think you do!" She says and I see the tears at the corners of her eyes.

I let go off her hand. It seemed more like I pushed her rather than let go off her. She runs into the room and slams the door loud.

Is it wrong to want your girlfriend all by yourself? I don't think I'm being a possesive boyfriend to Adel, then why does she react this way to me? Girls are just so difficult to understand! Did Louis and her discuss about him getting a job here? That asshole is capable of poisoning my girlfirend's mind. I can't sit here anymore. I got up from the couch and stormed to the room.

"Adel! OPEN THE DOOR!"'I shout as I banged my fist on the door repeatedly.

To be continued...