Perfect II (CIX)...The Text.

I closed my eyes and tried my best to appear as though I've been sleeping for long as I hear Harry's footsteps nearing our bed. He sat on bed next to me and my heart start to beat rapidly again.

Harry's hands touch the blanket that's covering my face and he gently pulled down the blanket to see my face. I kept my eyes closed and continued to pretend like I'm sleeping already. I thought Harry would call out my name, or at least try to wake me up from my "fake" sleep, but he didn't. I really wished he did because I want to clear our problems now so that I wouldn't be thinking about it when I'm at work tomorrow. He carefully pulls the blanket over me again and covers my face, leaving me disappointed over my expectations. I could see him sitting on his side of the bed from the corner of my eyes. He grabs his phone from his pocket and adjusts his body against the bed. He began texting someone on his phone. What the fuck, Harry? Who the hell is he texting? He must be bitching about me to someone. I know it was my fault tonight, but at least, I wouldn't go around bitching about my problems with others. I didn't do that whenever Harry made me angry, then why is he?

I bet he's texting one of his colleagues. I'm trying my best to convince myself that it is not Bell that he's texting. Could it be her? No, I don't think so. Or maybe it could be. He might be looking for comfort from her. Harry went as far as kissing her before this, why would he even think twice about texting her?

After 15 minutes, he's still texting her. It irritates me so much that he's ignoring my presence beside him, although I'm sleeping. Or at least, that's what he thinks. Should I just stop pretending and just talk to Harry now? Ughh. No way. 

After what felt like more than an hour to me, Harry finally put his phone down and slide his body down to sleep. I'm still not able to close my eyes to sleep for real. There's a strong urge in me to sneak out from my blanket and read the messages on Harry's phone now. I really have to know who he texted earlier. I was about to push the blanket away from my face when Harry's hands touched it. I immediately closed my eyes again. Harry pulled the blanket down my face and kissed me on my forehead. His lips stayed on my forehead longer than they normally do. I'm amazed at how I'm still able to continue acting like I'm deep in sleep even when Harry's lips touched my skin. 

His kiss made me drop the idea of checking his phone. What is it about Harry's kiss that makes me so weak all the time? I need to find a way to stop this from happening again. I need to stop letting Harry's kiss be my weakness every time he makes me angry. 

His hands travel from my face right down to my neck. He stops his fingers near my neck. Probably he just noticed the red marks on my neck and the scratch that he left behind on me just now. 

"I'm sorry." He whispers to me and kisses my cheekbone. My heart tightens at his gesture. 

I had no idea how I fell asleep after that, but when my alarm rang at 5 the next morning, I could barely open my eyes. I wish I didn't have to go to work today. Arghh, the thought about meeting Victoria in a few hours time scares me more than ever now. Finally, I'm feeling it. The fear of meeting my boss for the first time. Suddenly, all those things that Danny and Emma told me about Victoria comes flooding my mind. I pushed away Danny's and Emma's voice from my mind and turned to look at Harry who was still sleeping peacefully on bed. He looks so beautiful. I feel like kissing his cheeks now, but after what happened yesterday, I decide that I'm not ready for that now. 

I grabbed my phone and was surprised when I saw that I've received a text message. I normally don't receive messages as early as this, which explains why I'm anxious to know who had sent it.

It was Harry. This surprises me more than seeing the notification itself. 

And it was a long text message. Probably the longest text message I've ever received in my whole life. 

- Adel, I don't know how I shud begin with this. I wanted to talk to u abt it, but u were sleeping already when I came back home a while ago. I know what I did to u earlier was stupid. I don't know what got into me. I'm just so stupid. So so stupid. I should have trusted you more than that. I do actually, I swear. I trust u a lot, Adel. But when I got to know tat u lied to me, my trust on u was just...I dunno..broken? I'm just scared of losing u. I alwys have the fear of losing u to someone else, like what if one day, I just wake up and u were not beside me anymore? I fear tat. I know I shouldn't have done whatever tat I did to u earlier, but u shudn't have lied to me either. We already talked abt this bfr, Adel. I promised u that there will b no lies in our r/ship. U promised me the same too. Then, why did u lie? Do u know how much it hurts me tat u lied to me? When Niall called me and I found out tat u had lied to me, I felt like an idiot. I love you too much for me to be ok with you lying to me. 

Adel, I dunno what that f**king Louis said to you earlier and I don't want to know about it either. All I want is you. Just you. I want nobody else. I want you to be truthful to me. Even if you think it's gonna hurt me, I still want to know the truth. I know, I have no right to be angry with you..after all that I've done to you in your life, but this time, you hurt me too, Adel. I'm sorry for hurting you just now. I see red marks on your neck. I wish you would wake up now and slap me for what I have done. I wish I can kiss you and say sorry until you ask me to stop. I promise you, Adel, I will never ever hurt you this way again. I wanna make you happy, not hurt you like this. I'm very angry at myself, much angrier than you are at me. I'm never going to forgive myself for what I have done to you. I'm not expecting you to either. But please, let's not allow this to happen again.  I want my old Adella back to me. The Adella that laughs at my stupid jokes, the Adella that makes me happy just with her smile, the Adella that is truthful to me always, the Adella that belongs just to me, just me. Can we do this again? Please?

I love you, baby. - 

I put my phone down and looked at Harry who was still sleeping. It was me whom he had been texting last night. How stupid of me to have suspected him of texting Bell? My heart which was all tight and stiff since yesterday suddenly feels like it has been melted down by this text message. Harry's way of surprising me only makes me fall in love with him more and more. I stare at his beautiful face without blinking my eyes. To be loved by someone as beautiful as Harry would be a dream to many girls. I probably don't deserve someone like him. Harry deserves someone better, but yet, he chooses me. I wish I could treasure him as much as he does to me. I wish I can love him back the same way I did when I first met him. I wish I can forget all that happened between us in the past few months and be the kind of girlfriend that he deserves to be around with. It's just so hard for me to put everything behind and start everything all over again with Harry. 

I moved my body closer to Harry and kissed him on his cheek. 

"I love you." I whisper to him, not wanting to wake him up from his beautiful sleep, but at the same time, secretly wishing that he would wake up and return me a kiss on my lips. Silly me. 

To be continued...

* HEY ALL! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! IT'S RATHER SHORT, I KNOW, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I HAVE SCHOOL STUFFS GOING ON, WHICH IS KEEPING ME BUSY. I'M DOING MY BEST AND I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND IT COZ YOU'RE AN AWESOME BUNCH ♥♥♥

I POSTED A PIC OF HARRY'S AND ADELLA'S BEDROOM ON TUMBLR. I'LL PUT THE LINK ON THE COMMENTS BELOW. DO CHECK OUT THE LINK & LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK! HAHAH. THIS IS STRANGE, BUT I'M EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS :):):)

ALSO, THANKS SO SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER! I LOVED READING ABT YOUR FAV SONGS!! :):):)