Chapter 1: Shut Up

Instagram

y/n15

Liked by parkjiminie, kimtaetae and 103 othersy/n15 Going out 😗

y/n15 Going out 😗

View all 29 comments

parkjiminie Uh, not like that missy
y/n15 [parkjiminie] shut up 🙄

kimtaetae Looking good honey 💕
y/n15 [kimtaetae] Thank you Tae Tae 💕💕
parkjiminie [kimtatae, y/n15] Y'all ain't even dating smh
y/n15 [parkjiminie] And neither are we

dani_danielleee Omg my bestie is so freakin hot 😍😍
y/n15 Thank you so much Dani!! Ilysm 💕💕
parkjiminie [dani_danielleee] She's mine
y/n15 [parkjiminie] Can you shut up!? I'm not even yours!! We ARE NOT dating!!

parkjiminie I love you 💕💕
y/n15 [parkjiminie] I love Danielle more than you

Ugh! Why is Jimin like this sometimes!? I'm not even his anyway. He likes to pretend. I don't know what he is trying to do sometimes.

Jimin seems like that clingy type, but only to you for some reason. He could care less about the boys when they wanna hang out, but when you say your gonna come along, he changes his mind so fast.

To be honest I think he likes me.

But you would never ask him because what would happen if he said yes? You didn't want to know - you will never ask.

You were so tired of Jimin right now. But you needed to know what he was trying to do. 

You slipped your phone out of your pocket and opened messages.

Y/N: Ok Jimin, what are you trying to do!?
Jimin: Tell everyone who my girl is
Y/N: BUT IM NOT YOUR GIRL!! NO ONE IS!!!
Jimin: Then tell that to your boyfriend
Y/N: Who tf is my boyfriend!?
Jimin: Tae Tae
Y/N: He is not my boyfriend, ok!? Ok.
Jimin: Well the way he talks to you seems like he is
Y/N: He's just my friend
Jimin: So am I!? So I can talk to you like that
Y/N:  Uh, no you can't
Jimin: Why, Tae does it?
Y/N:  He tells me I look cute and he loves me, not that I'm his and only his!!!
Jimin: So, I'm different from Tae
Y/N: Yeah, we all know that
Jimin: Yeah whatever. I gotta go. I love you Y/N!!
Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever. I love you too
Jimin: At least I got one back
Y/N: It was supposed to hurt you
Read

||

Although, there is one man you wish was yours, but you know he doesn't like you. Jeon Jungkook. Jimin has always been jealous of him. You guys were all friends. You don't know why Jimin would be jealous of him. It's not like you ignored Jimin completely and would only look into your lover's eyes. Anyways, Jimin and you are only friends. I mean so are Jungkook and you, but your more close to Jimin and Taehyung. More specifically Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin. They have been your childhood best friends.

Jungkook has always been apart of your guys' 8 member childhood friendship - after all he was the 8th member - and to be honest Jungkook and you used to be the closest. You guys were inseparable when you were kids and teens. But that changed almost about a year ago. You developed feelings for him and you always felt nervous when around him.

You still do.

You think he has figured out, but your not 100% sure. Till this day you still don't know why you guys drifted apart because he still hangs out with the boys. But whenever you want to come along he's always busy.

That is gonna change. You were gonna get close to him again and eventually tell him your feelings and end up dating. "Ok Y/N, don't get ahead of yourself." But your going change this for good.

And with that, a random thought popped into your head.

I wonder if he liked my photo. Nope.

A/N: So, I hope you liked the first chapter. I hope to somehow make this into a roller coaster of emotions. Also I didn't know what to make "her" Instagram. This chapter is the shortest because it's an intro to the what the story is about. But anyway I hope you like the future chapters!!